Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AMD Navi Discussion

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 663 ✭✭✭MidlanderMan

Anyone know what the hashrate of a 6900xt is? Worth doing?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,312 ✭✭✭rob808

Anyone know what the hashrate of a 6900xt is? Worth doing?
    (So far, 2 days of mining and the 6900 xt is making around 63 MH/s (vram overclocked!).... So yeah, if you want to mine, don't buy amd....)That from guy on reddit so Rtx card are better.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,684 ✭✭✭✭Samuel T. Cogley

My 5700XT does 50.5MH/s for reference.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,948 ✭✭✭circadian

97.1 on the old Radeon VII, hopefully hit over 100mh/s once I get it onto a linux rig and can modify the kernel. 6800 and 6800xt get around the same as the 6900XT.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,120 ✭✭✭shrapnel222

rob808 wrote: »
    (So far, 2 days of mining and the 6900 xt is making around 63 MH/s (vram overclocked!).... So yeah, if you want to mine, don't buy amd....)That from guy on reddit so Rtx card are better.
    circadian wrote: »
    97.1 on the old Radeon VII, hopefully hit over 100mh/s once I get it onto a linux rig and can modify the kernel. 6800 and 6800xt get around the same as the 6900XT.

yep, i get 63 also on my 6800

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,270 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

As someone that loves their retrogames, the integer scaling on the AMD cards is damn sexy.

So...... I've heard basically nothing from AMD other than processing the order. How long do these cards take to deliver?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,270 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Took about a week and a half for me.

tenor.gif?itemid=15213216

• Registered Users Posts: 1,871 ✭✭✭Simi

tenor.gif?itemid=15213216

Took two weeks for mine, but Easter fell in the middle.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 940 ✭✭✭GHOST MGG

Nobody in EU has had their orders shipped from fridays AMD drop...frustrating but its a waiting game

• Registered Users Posts: 694 ✭✭✭Confused11811

Did anyone get a card on todays drop ? I couldn't get past the captcha ..... I beginning to hate AMD:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,574 ✭✭✭EoinHef

Did anyone get a card on todays drop ? I couldn't get past the captcha ..... I beginning to hate AMD:pac:

I'll give them credit for at least having an Irish portal for their reference/founder editions,unlike Nvidia:P

• Registered Users Posts: 6,353 ✭✭✭xtal191

So...... I've heard basically nothing from AMD other than processing the order. How long do these cards take to deliver?

Ordered 8th of April and received it Monday just gone

EoinHef wrote: »
    I'll give them credit for at least having an Irish portal for their reference/founder editions,unlike Nvidia:P

I've being trying to give them my credit..... I just can't get to the payment page :pac:

In other news it looks like my previous RX6700XT Amazon Spain order is progressing, they've taken payment from my card. My amazon France RTX 3060 TI order was cancelled. Still hoping I'll get an AMD card direct and save the €200 mark up on RRP. But at this stage I've everything else ordered for an ITX Cooleemaster NR200P based build, I'll be happy to finish it with whatever card arrives first.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,566 ✭✭✭ZeitgeistGlee

Same, was half tempted to order a 5600X and see could I get bundled delivery but there doesn't seem to be any way to contact their customer service.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,331 ✭✭✭Keyzer

Only just seen there was a drop last night - was it just for Ireland? Discord was saying the links were just for Ireland (although that makes no sense).

I seen that too on discord, I think it was a European drop with the IE link sent for uk users whom AMD don't ship to directly... But I'm not sure.

Anyway I was stuck on the captcha page on my mobile phone as I wasn't at my PC. Unfortunately didn't get a card. There is a new script on discord which I've added to my favorite bar on my PC. It enables the cart button to appear on the product page. Apparently the cart isn't always viewable for some people when the release happens, they need to refresh a couple of times and by then all is sold out. Only works on PC

I seen that too on discord, I think it was a European drop with the IE link sent for uk users whom AMD don't ship to directly... But I'm not sure.

Anyway I was stuck on the captcha page on my mobile phone as I wasn't at my PC. Unfortunately didn't get a card. There is a new script on discord which I've added to my favorite bar on my PC. It enables the cart button to appear on the product page. Apparently the cart isn't always viewable for some people when the release happens, they need to refresh a couple of times and by then all is sold out. Only works on PC

Yeah - I've got that too, hopefully it works today (if there is a drop)

The site (digital river platform) is a mess - no matter how many times I select shipping address is same as billing address, it still wants my first name and last name.

It's grand for non demand items. I was able to add a couple of processors to my cart without getting stuck at the captcha but the graphic cards are a different animal all together.

Hopefully there are more drops and one than once a week...while we're sitting at our PC's :-)

• Advertisement

I see fidelityfx has been launched for developers, hopefully implementations aren't too far behind as most of the dev houses will have had beta versions of this for a while now.

I see fidelityfx has been launched for developers, hopefully implementations aren't too far behind as most of the dev houses will have had beta versions of this for a while now.

Rumour is it's launching alongside Resi 8

• Registered Users Posts: 3,528 ✭✭✭SickBoy

There is a new script on discord which I've added to my favorite bar on my PC. It enables the cart button to appear on the product page. Apparently the cart isn't always viewable for some people when the release happens, they need to refresh a couple of times and by then all is sold out. Only works on PC

Can you share this please?

SickBoy wrote: »
    Can you share this please?

https://gist.github.com/PartAlert/a9e8bb6f3b6709ba3a56665164f03978

You just need to add a bookmark to your browser, look for the java script under bookmark URL

Keyzer wrote: »
    https://gist.github.com/PartAlert/a9e8bb6f3b6709ba3a56665164f03978

You just need to add a bookmark to your browser, look for the java script under bookmark URL

I'm lost :(

SickBoy wrote: »
    I'm lost :(

So was I...

Are you on discord? There are instructions in there. The below might help.

unknown.png

So was I...

Are you on discord? There are instructions in there. The below might help.

unknown.png

That helped, thanks.

1) Enable bookmark/favorite bar on your PC browser.
    2) Create a bookmark calling it something like "AMD checkout", populate the url of the bookmark with the code on GitHub linked above.
    3) When partalert goes off , click the link to the product page. If the add to basket button isn't available hit the "AMD checkout" favorite button you created earlier. If the product is available it runs a script that shows the "add to basket" button and in theory will add the product to your basket, from there you can go to checkout.

Only works on PC from what I can see.

Before running the script
    550988.jpg

After running the script
    550989.jpg

The stock needs to be there to actually add something to your basket. Doesn't mean you'll actually get one but it should save a few F5's and give you a time edge

I just timed myself on the AMD website trying to purchase the AMD RYZEN™ 7 5800X Processor which is available.

35 seconds from clicking add to cart to confirming order.

Way too slow...

• Advertisement

I just timed myself on the AMD website trying to purchase the AMD RYZEN™ 7 5800X Processor which is available.

35 seconds from clicking add to cart to confirming order.

Way too slow...

God I'm taking this way to seriously

Advertisement