Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Summer work in Germany

Options
  • 05-07-2019 8:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi guys, I know it's early but I am looking to spend next summer working in Germany and have no idea how to go about getting a job there. I got a H1 in my leaving cert german but obviously that German has degraded some what by now. I just want to hear of peoples experiences of going about doing this and how.
    Thanks alot

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Cianlinehan6

]Hi guys, I know it's early but I am looking to spend next summer working in Germany and have no idea how to go about getting a job there. I got a H1 in my leaving cert german but obviously that German has degraded some what by now. I just want to hear of peoples experiences of going about doing this and how.
    Thanks alot

• Registered Users Posts: 1,024 ✭✭✭gar32

Google the following

Toytowngermany

thelocal.de

https://www.howtogermany.com/

try jobs sites for English speaking jobs germany

Good luck :)

Advertisement