Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iPhone 7 battery

• 05-07-2019 10:41pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭

I got a new iPhone 7 recently, getting rid of my old 6. I find the battery life in it is shocking, I wouldn’t get through a day. I do pick up my phone a good bit, scroll through social media, sometimes listen to music, but not too much other use. I’ve made sure lately that there’s little to no use of it for watching videos, playing games etc. The battery doesn’t seem much better than it was on the three year old phone I traded up from.
    Is there any known issue with the device, or am I just unlucky?
    Also, if I’m not charging with a genuine apple charger all the time, would that affect how long the charge would last? I’m using a sync wire some (probably a lot) of the time, so not a cheap petrol station charger, but not genuine apple either. I never had an issue with the chargers before, I bought a couple on amazon a few months back because the apple ones break so easily.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,302 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

jlm29 wrote: »
    I got a new iPhone 7 recently, getting rid of my old 6. I find the battery life in it is shocking, I wouldn’t get through a day. I do pick up my phone a good bit, scroll through social media, sometimes listen to music, but not too much other use. I’ve made sure lately that there’s little to no use of it for watching videos, playing games etc. The battery doesn’t seem much better than it was on the three year old phone I traded up from.
    Is there any known issue with the device, or am I just unlucky?
    Also, if I’m not charging with a genuine apple charger all the time, would that affect how long the charge would last? I’m using a sync wire some (probably a lot) of the time, so not a cheap petrol station charger, but not genuine apple either. I never had an issue with the chargers before, I bought a couple on amazon a few months back because the apple ones break so easily.

Yes. What does the battery health say ? What percentage is it at ?

Advertisement