Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

None of my payees are working on my online banking?

Options
  • 06-07-2019 9:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭

Hi,

I'm trying to make payments to friends etc today through my online banking but none of my usual payees are working.

It shows the following message for all of them any time I try to do a transfer.

The details for this payee are invalid. Please check with the payee for any changes to the account details e.g. BIC or IBAN. You will need to set up this payee again with the correct details before you can make a payment.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 177 ✭✭Silent night

I have tried to withdraw money and tells me I have overdrawn for the day , have tried it twice same thing ,on my banking on line shows money gone from my account both times that it has refused me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 490 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Jennifer

Hi,

I'm trying to make payments to friends etc today through my online banking but none of my usual payees are working.

It shows the following message for all of them any time I try to do a transfer.

The details for this payee are invalid. Please check with the payee for any changes to the account details e.g. BIC or IBAN. You will need to set up this payee again with the correct details before you can make a payment.

Hi Robmeister2011,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here on Boards.

We are aware that customers are experiencing difficulties with transferring online. We are currently looking into this and working to resolve this as soon as possible. Please bear with us and we apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Thanks Jen

• Closed Accounts Posts: 490 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Jennifer

I have tried to withdraw money and tells me I have overdrawn for the day , have tried it twice same thing ,on my banking on line shows money gone from my account both times that it has refused me

Hi Silent Night,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here today. Due to scheduled ATM servicing ATM and some point of sale transactions were temporarily out of service. This has now been resolved and you should have no further issues with using your Visa Debit Card. We are sorry for any inconvenience caused. I hope this helps.

Thanks Jen

Advertisement