Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Doubling of Stockholm murder rate attributed immigration

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,166 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

I couldn't care less who lives anywhere but I really think certain people absolutely love news like this. If immigrant crime becomes an issue in Ireland they'll be absolutely loving it.
    There is no if about it TM, it will. Unless we buck the trend of every single other European nation that has already run this multicultural experiment over the last half century.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,280 ✭✭✭✭Eric Cartman

NSAman wrote: »
    You cannot say things like that!

It turns you into a bigot, a fascist, a racist instantly.

Open borders Is the new world order. Anyone who thinks people don’t need passports or visas is small minded. It’s funny, but when you go to various countries You have to have both.

Non white countries are allowed to do whatever they want and when it all goes poorly every wealthy white country has to give unlimited entry and welfare to non white people because of the guilt were supposed to have because of what britain and the US have done to people and thats why we have to suffer don’t you know

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,436 ✭✭✭✭Thelonious Monk

Wibbs wrote: »
    There is no if about it TM, it will. Unless we buck the trend of every single other European nation that has already run this multicultural experiment over the last half century.

Oh Well, chances are it won't affect any of us. Immigration just seems to go part and parcel with being a rich nation, unless you're Japan, but who would want to be as weird and insular as they are?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,624 ✭✭✭✭meeeeh

Wibbs wrote: »
    I couldn't care less who lives anywhere but I really think certain people absolutely love news like this. If immigrant crime becomes an issue in Ireland they'll be absolutely loving it.
    I don't know. Crime rate seems to be fairly high in Ireland and very well represented by homegrown talent, to me it seems that it poorer population who are at higher risk of being sucked into crime. It could happen that crime in Ireland won't increase that much but ethnic composition might.

I'm not sure if Ireland would go the same way as Sweden anyway. They don't have scumbags like we do so maybe that's why foreign criminals were able to take that position. You don't get our kind of violent knackers in places like Sweden.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,523 ✭✭✭Sonny noggs

Kivaro wrote: »
    Yeah, Zappone wanted to take all the bearded economic migrant children in Calais back with her to Ireland when she visited the illegal camp.
    She actually said that when she was there; she wanted to bring them all back. The 200 or so that she organised to bring to Ireland are going to cost us (tax payers) €100 Million to €110 Million in the coming years.

Don't think we can afford to have Zappone in government for very much longer. She needs to return to Seattle.

Bearded children :) I wonder how many have children of their own...

, but who would want to be as weird and insular as they are?

Racist much?

Racist much?

Not sure the, am I?

Non white countries are allowed to do whatever they want and when it all goes poorly every wealthy white country has to give unlimited entry and welfare to non white people because of the guilt were supposed to have because of what britain and the US have done to people and thats why we have to suffer don’t you know

The ‘white guilt’ phenomenon that the some on the left suffer from. Some believe that ultimately we (the ‘privileged western white nations’) are to blame for all the problems in all those counties.

1123heavy wrote: »
    4 murders in the past 3 months in D15, a woman randomly attacked with a sharp object in a Blanchardstown restaurant last Monday, kids come across a loaded gun used in gangland crime and a shooting inside a Lidl supermarket all in the same area. Every single one of these crimes were commited by white Irish males.

Curious as to how you know all of these were committed by white Irish males, particularly the loaded gun. Has there been convictions for all of these incidents? Or are you making assumptions?

• Advertisement

Curious as to how you know all of these were committed by white Irish males, particularly the loaded gun. Has there been convictions for all of these incidents? Or are you making assumptions?

Only moron would pretend the drug feuds in Ireland are dominated by imported criminals. In fact Ireland even exports it's brightest to Spain etc. I don't know how it's in Sweden now but as far as I know Serbian mafia had country well covered in previous decades. It would be interesting to know how many murders are due to different gangs fighting for supremacy on the market.

Ireland has different structure of criminal gangs and I might be wrong but was never overy affected by spread of groups from ex communist countries unlike large parts of Europe (Russian, Albanian, Serbian mafia etc).

meeeeh wrote: »
    Only moron would pretend the drug feuds in Ireland are dominated by imported criminals. In fact Ireland even exports it's brightest to Spain etc. I don't know how it's in Sweden now but as far as I know Serbian mafia had country well covered in previous decades.

Ireland has different structure of criminal gangs and I might be wrong but was never overy affected by spread of groups from ex communist countries unlike large parts of Europe (Russian, Albanian, Serbian mafia etc).

So no actual proof.

Stockholm is in Sweden.

It seems like almost every AH/current affairs thread I open, you are the second poster. What’s your strategy?

So no actual proof.

Definitely no proof. You are right looking at probability and composition of gangs here at the moment should be ignored and we should pretend it's just as likely this loaded gun was dropped by some immigrant (preferably brown or yellow one).

I'm so silly to think we should use logic and probability in our thinking.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭Blueshoe

Definitely no proof. You are right looking at probability and composition of gangs here at the moment should be ignored and we should pretend it's just as likely this loaded gun was dropped by some immigrant (preferably brown or yellow one).

Sure the day is young. We can have both homegrown and immigrant gangs if we give it enough time.
    Just have some patience will you.
    We are about 25 years behind that stage.

The poster made a claim that is clearly not verifiable, probably true but not verifiable. All the waffle in the world cannot change that.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,315 ✭✭✭mynamejeff

go and down load the district court list from any district court in the county

from long experience it is about

30 percent non nationals

30 percent travelers

30 percent native Irish recidivist scumbags

and 10 percent normal enough irish people

doesn't really reflect the population stats does it ? is that because thouse groups commit most of the crime or it is because the gardai are racist ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55,529 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Thread cleaned up.

Sonny noggs and Timberrrrrrrr - stay out of each others way please. If you get into another spat, both of you may lose access to this forum.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 840 ✭✭✭peddlelies

The day Sweden stopped releasing crime data based on immigration status/nationality you knew the jig was up.

Cowards, the lot of them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,470 ✭✭✭✭MEGA BRO WOLF 5000

Racist much?

Unless you’re 14 years old you should never use that phrase.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 210 ✭✭Ted Johnson

peddlelies wrote: »
    The day Sweden stopped releasing crime data based on immigration status/nationality you knew the jig was up.

Cowards, the lot of them.

They tried to cover up sexual violence at music festivals.. so as not to offend migrants. It's like collective mental illness.

How does a country manage to fail so badly?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,987 ✭✭✭JohnMc1

Stephen15 wrote: »
    Is this what it will take for the Irish to finally start voting for nationalist parties with a common sense approach to immigration? Hungary, Czechia and Poland are dead right no mass immigration and no desire for it into those countries all perfectly safe.

Given Ireland's history we should already be part of the Visegrad with Poland, Hungary, Czech Rep. and Slovak Rep.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,033 ✭✭✭✭Richard Hillman

The place seems to be in rag order, especially Malmö. Obviously diversity and multiculturalism is bad and doesn't work but it was the types that they went for that made it even worse. There is a massive Afghan and Somali population in Sweden. 2 genuine medieval countries, who's people have a horrendous record of integration.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 840 ✭✭✭peddlelies

They tried to cover up sexual violence at music festivals.. so as not to offend migrants. It's like collective mental illness.

How does a country manage to fail so badly?

Their main festival was turned in a Women's only event.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/music/news/swedish-music-festival-go-women-only-following-string-sexual/

"Sweden's biggest music festival will be replaced next year by a women-only alternative after reports of a series of rapes and sexual assaults at this year's event.

Bråvalla Festival, which this year was headlined by The Killers, The Chainsmokers and Skepta, has been blighted by news of sexual crime since its inception in 2013, while last weekend saw four rapes and 23 sexual assaults reported over the course of the four-day event. In 2016, five rapes and 12 sexual assaults were reported from the event, with that year's headliners Mumford & Sons and Zara Larsson later condemning the event and refusing to return."

The festival was then later sued claiming "gender discrimination" again Men and lost. Peak mental gymnastics..

The place seems to be in rag order, especially Malmö. Obviously diversity and multiculturalism is bad and doesn't work but it was the types that they went for that made it even worse. There is a massive Afghan and Somali population in Sweden. 2 genuine medieval countries, who's people have a horrendous record of integration.

The police in Malmo felt it necessary to advise women not to go out after dark as there were so many gang rapes occuring.

I wonder if the average Swede ever stops and asks himself 'when did my country turn into India?'.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,020 ✭✭✭1123heavy

JohnMc1 wrote: »
    Given Ireland's history we should already be part of the Visegrad with Poland, Hungary, Czech Rep. and Slovak Rep.

Not sure i'd want Ireland to reflect living in Poland if I'm honest, if those countries are such paradises then why are so many of them here and not the other way around?

Anyone thinking Ireland is open to mass immigration and anyone can just walk in is clueless (or purposely ignoring?) just how much effort it actually takes to get settled here as a non EU national. It is very difficult and the hoops you must jump through are numerous, and even then you need a bit of luck.

If we're going to be critical of the situation at least let's have some facts, rather than the usual "my Nigerian neighbour arrived into Dublin airport he got a chauffeur drive to his new house next to mine a big 5 bed house all his family are moving over too" ... it does nothing for the discussion.

I wonder if the average Swede ever stops and asks himself 'when did my country turn into India?'.
    And does an average Irish person ever stop and wonder 'when did my country turn into Uganda since the murder rate is about twice as high as in Sweden. Rapes reported to Gardai increased almost 30% in 2017.

I'm all for debate about crime numbers including those committed by imigarnts but lets make it a bit less dumb one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,987 ✭✭✭JohnMc1

1123heavy wrote: »
    Not sure i'd want Ireland to reflect living in Poland if I'm honest, if those countries are such paradises then why are so many of them here and not the other way around?

Anyone thinking Ireland is open to mass immigration and anyone can just walk in is clueless (or purposely ignoring?) just how much effort it actually takes to get settled here as a non EU national. It is very difficult and the hoops you must jump through are numerous, and even then you need a bit of luck.

If we're going to be critical of the situation at least let's have some facts, rather than the usual "my Nigerian neighbour arrived into Dublin airport he got a chauffeur drive to his new house next to mine a big 5 bed house all his family are moving over too" ... it does nothing for the discussion.

I'm not saying we should emulate them, but we should be on the same side as them opposing mass unvetted 3rd immigration of mostly Men of military age.

And does an average Irish person ever stop and wonder 'when did my country turn into Uganda since the murder rate is about twice as high as in Sweden. Rapes reported to Gardai increased almost 30% in 2017.

I'm all for debate about crime numbers including those committed by imigarnts but lets make it a bit less dumb one.

Do not think think it a bit odd that a country that talks so loudy about women's rights will do its best to cover up sexual violence?

Did you most rapes in Sweden are committed by migrants? You can read that on the BBC.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,470 ✭✭✭✭MEGA BRO WOLF 5000

Have you ever tried having a conversation with anyone in the real world about this? It usually ends up with me being called a racist, Nazi etc. The leftist media has everyone thinking that if you say a bad word about multiculturalism or certain people’s inability to integrate you’re automatically racist/Nazi.

Advertisement