Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wrestling News & Rumours Thread ***NO CHAT***

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,689 ✭✭✭sky88

HHH too wouldnt be a good match now but the promos with trips/vince could be amazing with all the stuff that happened

• Registered Users Posts: 9,061 ✭✭✭leggo

That just reminded me: remember Triple H absolutely destroyed Punk on the mic after the Pipe Bomb? Just called him out as being a self-obsessed moaner in public and the camera switches back to Punk and he's laughing but got that eff-you look in his eyes. Amazing TV.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,348 ✭✭✭✭ricero

Punk vs Rollins would be an excellent match or up against The Fiend would make for an excellent story.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,384 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

ricero wrote: »
    Punk vs Rollins would be an excellent match or up against The Fiend would make for an excellent story.

Happened already

https://youtu.be/eTsM_3Mwnro

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Further proof Wrestling Votes is the drizzling sh!ts

WrestleVotes (@WrestleVotes) Tweeted:
    Re: CM Punk... I asked, I got back nothing definitive, as it should be. If and when it happens, it should be super quiet. One source went on to say “probably not now, but eventually” so that’s that.

Up there with Big Dave’s there’s a 50/50 chance Punk will be on Raw.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,549 ✭✭✭The White Feather

Edge meant to be cleared to wrestle. This guy is usually accurate in his info

https://twitter.com/fightoracle/status/1180226661704441860?s=20

• Registered Users Posts: 39,935 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

Please god don’t let this happen.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

I'm gonna call bull****.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,549 ✭✭✭The White Feather

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    I'm gonna call bull****.

His follow up tweet was this. Edge did finish up his podcast with Christian and did the spear on Elias. Maybe a test.

https://twitter.com/fightoracle/status/1180228342378835970?s=20

• Registered Users Posts: 60,636 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

He will wrestle again.

It was obvious when he did the spear on RAW that he would back especially after saying in his podcast he was cleared and 100%.

I just wonder did he use AEW starting up as tool to get Vince to agree because to take him back I doubt Vince would want Edge walking out on an AEW screen.

Saudi money baby.

• Advertisement

It was obvious when he did the spear on RAW that he would back especially after saying in his podcast he was cleared and 100%.

I wonder did he use AEW starting up as tool to get Vince to agree because to take him back I doubt Vince would want Edge walking out on an AEW screen.

Saudi money baby.

I think Everyone will be using aew to get more money

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

His follow up tweet was this. Edge did finish up his podcast with Christian and did the spear on Elias. Maybe a test.

https://twitter.com/fightoracle/status/1180228342378835970?s=20

It's the internet, don't believe everything you read, now if it was coming from someone like Dave Meltzer, or Sean Ross Sapp, then I'd take it 50/50 with a pinch of salt.

If Edge has used AEW to get a better deal(legends deal ?) then how is he any different to most wrestlers in the nineties who uses one of the big two to get a better deal with one of them ?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,611 ✭✭✭✭ERG89

https://twitter.com/BRWrestling/status/1180338291242962945?s=19

It's a shame but Jeff is his own worst enemy. WWE released their Superstar <blank> are responsible for their own actions statement. Hopefully they are leaning on him more to go into rehab than they show publicly.

Would a stint with DDP be any good to Jeff ? I mean Jake and Scott hall were far worse cases then Jeff Hardy is. I mean he got his life together and he and his brother really looked like a good ending to what had looked bad. I’m think I’m right in saying that Matt has had no issues since he’s returned to WWE.

So sad to see Jeff constantly slipp like this but stop driving drunk you d**k

The Uso's and Jeff getting caught doing this a lot in the last year.

Eric Angle arrested for selling drugs on the dark web.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,850 ✭✭✭Pentecost

In news that will lift gerry's heart, Scarlett Bordeaux is reportedly heading for NXT.

Pentecost wrote: »
    In news that will lift gerry's heart, Scarlett Bordeaux is reportedly heading for NXT.

Was just about to post

https://twitter.com/fightfulwrestle/status/1180517773459390466?s=21

• Advertisement

Heyman going to throw her straight into cuckolding story line if he gets a chance.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,173 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Not that I'm too bothered if she can't but can she wrestle or is she a valet?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,182 ✭✭✭The White Wolf

J. Marston wrote: »
    Not that I'm too bothered if she can't but can she wrestle or is she a valet?

I'm pretty sure she can as she's done intergender matches.

Delighted for her given her previous jobbing to total diva star Nia Jax.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,410 ✭✭✭Riddle101

It'll be interesting to see how WWE will use Scarlett Bordeaux. They seem to have softened on their stance on raunchy content in recent times, so she may be able to get away with playing the Smokeshow character she was playing before in Impact wrestling.

If she's going to be a valet, then just bring in Killer Cross and put her with him.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,850 ✭✭✭Pentecost

They can be the new Sunny and Skip.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,384 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Pentecost wrote: »
    They can be the new Sunny and Skip.

Who will be having some 'scarlet days' ha

• Registered Users Posts: 8,410 ✭✭✭Riddle101

Probably Bobby Lashley after he's done with Lana.

PTH2009 wrote: »
    Who will be having some 'scarlet days' ha

Seth will cheat on Becky and All American Boy Johnny Wrestling will call him out.

There's video of post hell in a cell of Seth Rollins going to the back with refs around him and there's a fan with a sign and Seth stops and appears to eyeball the fan. When did wrestlers got so thin skinned to criticism which is legitimate ? Rollins seems to the worst though as he painful at times. I mean how dare the fans who paid money to to a PPV have the audacity to not like the crap they've just seen ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,173 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Itssoeasy wrote: »
    There's video of post hell in a cell of Seth Rollins going to the back with refs around him and there's a fan with a sign and Seth stops and appears to eyeball the fan. When did wrestlers got so thin skinned to criticism which is legitimate ? Rollins seems to the worst though as he painful at times. I mean how dare the fans who paid money to to a PPV have the audacity to not like the crap they've just seen ?

If the sign said something offensive I might understand the eyeballing but it literally just said "SETH ROLLINS IS NOT COOL"

Advertisement