Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wrestling News & Rumours Thread ***NO CHAT***

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 60,647 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

The NWA roster must be down to a handful of talent now.

I'd love to see a straight up good guy Aldis vs Omega match.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,487 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Omackeral wrote: »
    This is barely a wrestling thought but I hate this notion that being a Republican is the wrong side. People should be free to have their own politics.

The problem is that Trumpism which is now essentially it's own sordid seperate sideshow has gotten totally entangled with Republican policies, which gives off a bit of a sordid stink presently.

Honestly think they've seriously damaged their party long-term by going for the short term fix in riding the Trump wave.

As you say, they're now seen as wrong due to that connection, which is probably a bit unfair but also a problem completely of their own making.

Anyways, it is for another forum tbf.

• Registered Users Posts: 773 ✭✭✭TimesArrow

• Registered Users Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭The White Wolf

Not allowing a charity to be plugged just screams Vince and Stephanie.

"Only the charities we deem worthy and can boost our PR with are acceptable."

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

Not allowing a charity to be plugged just screams Vince and Stephanie.

"Only the charities we deem worthy and can boost our PR with are acceptable."

"philanthropy is the future of marketing"

It looks like MLW might be bringing Lucha Underground back.

Bad Bunny will be on SNL tonight in the States and he has been advised as the WWE 24/7 champion.

Except an R Truth cameo roll up win on SNL or every member of the SNL cast to be champions as the title switches a dozen times.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,764 Mod ✭✭✭✭riffmongous

Bad Bunny will be on SNL tonight in the States and he has been advised as the WWE 24/7 champion.

Except an R Truth cameo roll up win on SNL or every member of the SNL cast to be champions as the title switches a dozen times.

I'd watch that

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

R-Truth and roll ups. How fresh!!! Drake Maverick with the 24/7 Title was a bit of craic

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,093 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

No pin but he did have the title

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭RollieFingers

Moxley against Davey Boy Smith Jr. at Bloodsport was good, Jeff Cobb and Rocky Romero looked impressive too. Moxley vs Josh Barnett announced for Bloodsport 6 in April.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,175 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Austin Aries, just as big of a gowl as ever...

c2xboilj0wi61.jpg

J. Marston wrote: »
    Austin Aries, just as big of a gowl as ever...

c2xboilj0wi61.jpg

Don’t know about him apart from his brief run in wwe, but from ive seen in reports about him the last few years he appears to be an absolute tool

• Registered Users Posts: 39,939 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

TimesArrow wrote: »
    Don’t know about him apart from his brief run in wwe, but from ive seen in reports about him the last few years he appears to be an absolute tool

Austin Aries makes cm punk look like the new day in terms of personality. Any story I’ve ever read or heard about him, he’s a pain in the ass to work with. The way he acted in the main event of an impact PPV should have gotten him blackballed from wrestling. I mean Jim cornette who is never shy about his feelings on many people in wrestling, will more often than not compliment those same people in some way. He’s had serious issues with HBK in the past but he still can acknowledge he was gifted in the ring. Austin Aries in one of the few he doesn’t ever do that with.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Imagine risking catching a deadly virus to see Austin Aries.

beakerjoe wrote: »
    Imagine risking catching a deadly virus to see Austin Aries.

25 notes and a risk of catching a deadly respiratory virus from Austin Aries. Not a hope.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Itssoeasy wrote: »
    25 notes and a risk of catching a deadly respiratory virus from Austin Aries. Not a hope.

I wouldnt risk it for Bret Hart.... hell in a non covid world Id wouldnt pay more to see Bret. Austin Aries..... na, Id be happier with the money.

D-Von just revealed he suffered a stroke in November.

D-Von just revealed he suffered a stroke in November.

A stroke ? He did kind of hint that he’d had a health scare late last year but didn’t say what. Hopefully he’s okay.

• Advertisement

Dave reporting that Bo Dallas is winding down his wrestling career and is now living on a farm with his girlfriend Liv Morgan and both of them are preparing to start a real estate business together.

When was the last time he actually wrestled on a WWE show?

Dave reporting that Bo Dallas is winding down his wrestling career and is now living on a farm with his girlfriend Liv Morgan and both of them are preparing to start a real estate business together.

When was the last time he actually wrestled on a WWE show?

I honestly don’t remember when he was even last mentioned in any way. Until you mentioned his name I’d forgotten he was still with WWE.

I honestly don’t remember when he was even last mentioned in any way. Until you mentioned his name I’d forgotten he was still with WWE.
    I vaguely recall a rumour he was going to become his brother's lackey early on with The Fiend stuff.

He wasn't released last year when the WWE were releasing everyone including his father and tag team partner it just seems odd that they would keep him on and not even use him as a jobber.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭Chuck Noland

I’m more shocked he pulled Liv Morgan then that he still has a job

I’m more shocked he pulled Liv Morgan then that he still has a job

Liv Morgan dated Enzo so I think that maybe say more about her taste than anything else.

I'd say Bo is an improvement on Enzo to be fair.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,175 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Bo Dallas is a cùnt.

A conspiracy nut who thinks "People should keep an open mind on things like Sandy Hook being staged so they can come after gun rights."

Yeah Bo, a class full of 6 year olds was mowed down by an assault rifle because they're after your guns.

No surprise Jericho gave him the platform to spout that shìte.

He is no loss to wrestling.

• Advertisement

J. Marston wrote: »
    Bo Dallas is a cùnt.

A conspiracy nut who thinks "People should keep an open mind on things like Sandy Hook being staged so they can come after gun rights."

Yeah Bo, a class full of 6 year olds was mowed down by an assault rifle because they're after your guns.

No surprise Jericho gave him the platform to spout that shìte.

He is no loss to wrestling.

Wow.. didn’t know that

Advertisement