Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wrestling News & Rumours Thread ***NO CHAT***

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,828 ✭✭✭hynesie08

They used to call it a hockey puck injury, it's generally just a really sore couple of days but can require surgery. Thankfully not in this case

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,562 ✭✭✭savemejebus

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,042 ✭✭✭✭cena

So no storyline to go with the Austin fight

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 31,815 ✭✭✭✭~Rebel~

• Registered Users Posts: 3,155 ✭✭✭ThePott

How dare you overlook the nuance and grace in this story.

Kevin Owens doesn't like Texas, Stone Cold likes Texas.

Genius!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 267 ✭✭jo187

Steve brings up KO trash talking got his attention and awoken the old Steve Austin. He wants to go out on a high. As his last official WM match he lost to the Rock.

From KO point of view he wants to have the biggest WM moment he can and getting Steve Austin attention does that for him.

That's the story, been laid out clearly.

This isn't a match though is it? He's just appearing on Owens talk show by the sounds of it and it'll be like Piper's pit at WM 21, with a few stunners given out.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Its a typical legend humilates a modern star spot. The Mohammed Hassan segment for 2022.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,876 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,562 ✭✭✭savemejebus

Odds are people will remember whatever it is a lot longer that the majority of the card and that is priceless for Kevin.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,736 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

I think it will be a match in the same way that John Cena VS The Undertaker was a match a few years back at Mania...😂

Dinno where to post this, so mods feel free to move it...

But Ive started a Jon Moxley career review podcast. Each week I get guests to chat about a period of the former Dean Ambrose's career.

Our first episode is a timely one, myself and Sam Brown of Wrestlingheadlines.com and the AEW matchguide podcast discuss the feud of Dean Ambrose vs William Regal from FCW.

https://www.redcircle.com/shows/ef5111e5-1528-4c2c-a448-dbc3c86442fa

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,939 ✭✭✭Cherry_Cola

Good stuff! Are you covering the CZW era at all?

I shall.

His book has inspired it. A fantastic read.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,876 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Great stuff, looking forward to listening to it. There's a wrestling podcast thread you should shoot a post in there too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,203 ✭✭✭✭B.A._Baracus

• Registered Users Posts: 5,214 ✭✭✭The White Wolf

Just seen that, awful news. Strangely enough I know a guy that went through the exact same thing, multiple heart attacks only about 9 days ago and is back on his feet already. Hopefully the bad guy can see it through too....but life support doesn't sound good.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,629 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Ah ****

Hopefully he pulls through, he's a guy that could do it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,226 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

Absolutely terrible news about Scott hall after he’d turned his life around with the help of DDP and it was great that he was able toimpart his knowledge to young wrestlers.

Post edited by Itssoeasy on

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,087 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I hope Scott Hall and Big E both make full recoveries

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,199 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Skeezy cúnts. You see so many big companies doing this shít. Pay for work? Nah, have a free t-shirt, hat and raffle entry.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,155 ✭✭✭ThePott

According to Kevin Nash, Scott Hall is going to be taken off life support.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,214 ✭✭✭The White Wolf

Awful news.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,862 ✭✭✭Pentecost

That's very sad news. Very big figure during my formative years of watching wrestling. He'll always be remembered.

Awful news. Razor Ramon was my favourite wrestler back in the WWF days.

I was in secondary school when nitro started and I remember watching it when it used to air on tnt after the Cartoon Network on a Friday night. I never really cared for nitro until hall jumped ship.

Absolute legend of the business.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,226 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

Awful awful news. The only silver lining is that he didn’t because another wrestling tragedy which it was looking like and at least his kids will have a few years of happy memories and not what it could’ve been.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,736 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Yeah I suppose his family can take solace in him being around for a lot longer than anyone truly predicted given his well documented issues.

DDP deserves a lot of credit for making that happen too.

Sad news though.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,629 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Very sad news

Remember little of Razor Ramon in the 90s myself but from watching the archives both that character and the NWO work was amazing. He was such a strong guy and fought and beat his demons

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 54,550 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

ffs

what a horrible news

It's been a roller coaster Journey with Scott Hall, I was over the moon when he was finally feeling better after Dallas helped him and now this

it's a cruel world

Advertisement