Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wrestling News & Rumours Thread ***NO CHAT***

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭Chuck Noland

Itssoeasy wrote: »
    Well as we know from wrestlemania 12 and the hbk entrance, vince didn't/won't ask anybody to do something he wouldn't do. Although at his age I'd assumed that he wouldn't actually do it.

What’s this about?

• Registered Users Posts: 86,502 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Didn’t Paige say he’s murder for the devils dandruff?

When did they split?

• Registered Users Posts: 39,939 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

What’s this about?

The zip line entrance that hbk did at wrestlemania 12. There's footage of vince doing it either the day of or the day before the event.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭Monokne

Allegedly, Becky Lynch is pregnant and will announce it on Raw.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Monokne wrote: »

Seth's pregnant.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,850 ✭✭✭Pentecost

Hope they do a shotgun wedding live on Raw now.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,386 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Pentecost wrote: »
    Hope they do a shotgun wedding live on Raw now.

Knowing vince the whole pregnancy angle will be a work

Seth is a jesus like character after all

To add to it:
    Asuka will be awarded the title.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,825 ✭✭✭✭briany

Becky telling Vince she's pregnant.

Becky: *knock knock* Vince? Can we talk for minute?

Vince: Sure, for exactly one minute. What do you need?

Becky: I just came in to tell you. You're the first person apart from Seth I wanted to tell. Vince, I'm pregnant.

Vince: Pregnant?

Becky: ....yes.

Vince: Pregnant.

At this point, Vince's face becomes glazed over.

Becky: Ummm, like I said.... yeah.

Vince tilts his head from side to side, like a dog unable to understand.

Becky: *sigh* I'm injured, Vince. I won't be able to work for 9 months.

Vince: Dammit! Well, you'll have drop the title. We'll go over the details later. But one more thing.

Becky: Yes?

Vince: Rehab the sh*t out of it. I want you back in time for the Rumble.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,174 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

briany wrote: »
    Becky telling Vince she's pregnant.

Becky: *knock knock* Vince? Can we talk for minute?

Vince: Sure, for exactly one minute. What do you need?

Becky: I just came in to tell you. You're the first person apart from Seth I wanted to tell. Vince, I'm pregnant.

Becky: ....yes.

Vince: Pregnant.

At this point, Vince's face becomes glazed over.

Becky: Ummm, like I said.... yeah.

Vince tilts his head from side to side, like a dog unable to understand.

Becky: *sigh* I'm injured, Vince. I won't be able to work for 9 months.

Vince: Dammit! Well, you'll have drop the title. We'll go over the details later. But one more thing.

Becky: Yes?

Vince: Rehab the sh*t out of it. I want you back in time for the Rumble.

He seemed to take it well...

https://i.imgur.com/FQw1K1M.gifv

• Advertisement

Who let it leak?

She could continue in presenting, guest hosting, commentary, counterpart to Punk, the bump show :p

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Who let it leak?

She could continue in presenting, guest hosting, commentary, counterpart to Punk, the bump show :p

I would hope that in the middle of a bloody pandemic she just stays home. Hopefully Seth does too. No need to be out there risking their lives and their babies health for that company.

I would hope that in the middle of a bloody pandemic she just stays home. Hopefully Seth does too. No need to be out there risking their lives and their babies health for that company.

Zoom or Skype from Home

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Zoom or Skype from Home

Perfect

Is that her Marvel movie gone too or was it already filmed?

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

J. Marston wrote: »
    Is that her Marvel movie gone too or was it already filmed?

It's probably a movie somewhere way later in Phase 4 that wasn't even in production. I actually forget what the films for Phase 4 are.

According to Fightful, Sting is no longer under contract with WWE.

https://www.fightful.com/wrestling/sting-no-longer-under-wwe-contract

The only thing people wanted to see with Sting in WWE was a programme with The Undertaker. Yes they were both beyond their prime but they could've masked it with pomp and circumstance, theatrics, entrances, stare-downs. That's without even going the cinematic route. Instead he had two PPV matches and lost both. A real missed opportunity.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,939 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

Omackeral wrote: »
    The only thing people wanted to see with Sting in WWE was a programme with The Undertaker. Yes they were both beyond their prime but they could've masked it with pomp and circumstance, theatrics, entrances, stare-downs. That's without even going the cinematic route. Instead he had two PPV matches and lost both. A real missed opportunity.

Shame the report of sting possibly signing with WWE in 2003 never materialised. I mean I know dead man taker didn't come back until 2004 but 2004 sting and undertaker would have been something to see.

• Registered Users Posts: 60,641 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,689 ✭✭✭sky88

Fair play to Sami.

Chance for Sheamus to finally complete the clean sweep of every WWE achievement.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,825 ✭✭✭✭briany

Omackeral wrote: »
    Instead he had two PPV matches and lost both. A real missed opportunity.

Sting explained his decision not to go to WWE when WCW went under as not wanting to be buried. True, he did lose both matches did he wrestled when he did eventually go, but probably paid very handsomely for that.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,184 ✭✭✭The White Wolf

Original plan for MITB was Jax VS Becky and Baszler winning the briefcase according to WON.

Thank you Becky for getting knocked up and sparing us.

Outdated dumbass and wrestling curmudgeon Jim Cornette is at it again on his podcast, this time taking issue with Becky being pregnant.
    You can’t always be on top of the wrestling business in a $1 million a year spot or more, but you can have a baby — what is she? Can she be 30? Well, still she’s got many more years before the f*cking Easy Bake Oven gets shut off. She can have all those problems like a descended stomach and stretch marks and hemorrhoids and hormones problems and mood swings and all those other joys of motherhood later on WHEN SHE AIN’T MAKING A MILLION DOLLARS A YEAR!!!

She’s got plenty of time left. What would you do if your wife came home and said instead of making a million dollars next year I’m gonna basically just be a raging bitch for the next nine months and then give you more sh*t to worry about around the house?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

Sometimes I can see where he's coming from, but would still usually disagree with him

But yeah he's a sexist dumbass here, and in any case for 2019 I'd imagine Becky pulled more than 1 million

He could've just said congratulations, say something like she'll be missed in the business while she's out, and left it at. But nah he had to go full blown crank.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,315 Mod ✭✭✭✭DM_7

I think he is wrong to go off on one about hormones and all that stuff.

He has a point in his crankiness that he should be allowed to make, that to him it makes no sense to go have a child when you are in the top spot.

On the other hand just because he does not agree or understand does not mean he is right, he can't be as it is nothing to do with him.

I do like that he does not give a **** **** about PC.

Advertisement