Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wrestling News & Rumours Thread ***NO CHAT***

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,013 ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

Update: Punk is a HUGE Bret Hart mark. it shouldn't be a surprise considering his attire

quRmtvw.jpg

Also Bret Hart humbly says he went to Vince about signing Austin (when he was in ECW)

but we all know it was BRUCE HART that invented Stone Cold Steve Austin!

• Registered Users Posts: 39,939 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

Charlotte flair will out until at least summerslam because she has to undergo surgery(it's not been reported for what). Talksport is reporting that there's zero chance of her being back by august and survivor series at a push if a good storyline is there. They are saying that is was likely charlotte would have taking time off anyway giving she apparently needs time off after being on the tv a lot in the past five years and especially recently.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Itssoeasy wrote: »
    Charlotte flair will out until at least summerslam because she has to undergo surgery(it's not been reported for what). Talksport is reporting that there's zero chance of her being back by august and survivor series at a push if a good storyline is there. They are saying that is was likely charlotte would have taking time off anyway giving she apparently needs time off after being on the tv a lot in the past five years and especially recently.

Good maybe now they can give someone else the spotlight in the women's division for a change.

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Good maybe now they can give someone else the spotlight in the women's division for a change.

Yeah like ruby riott. Ruby is too good to be doing little to nothing.

Yeah like ruby riott. Ruby is too good to be doing little to nothing.

Ruby, Asuka, Kairi Sane, Liv Morgan, Sasha & Bayley (when they eventually split), Rhea Ripley, Shayna Bazsler.

Maybe when Charlotte comes back down the line, people won't be as sick/burned out at the sight of her.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,088 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Aren't Bayley and Sasha Smackdown? Though it is confusing after Sasha's challenge on Raw.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,174 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Others will get the spotlight, sure, but with Becky and now Charlotte gone the women's division is running on less than fumes. Asuka is gonna have to do a lot of heavy-lifting.

Raw also has Bianca

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

CastorTroy wrote: »
    Aren't Bayley and Sasha Smackdown? Though it is confusing after Sasha's challenge on Raw.

Tag champs are whatever brand they want.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,132 ✭✭✭ThePott

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,185 ✭✭✭The White Wolf

Satin free again to be a "legit" reporter.

Another appearance on the illustrious disco inferno podcast beckons.

• Registered Users Posts: 60,643 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Poor Alexa another wacko fan is now threatening to kill her boyfriend on twitter last night.

Poor Alexa another wacko fan is now threatening to kill her boyfriend on twitter last night.

Is her boyfriend still buddy Murphy ?

Is her boyfriend still buddy Murphy ?

To the best of my knowledge, I recall them splitting, but remaining friends.

Swap out Alexa for any woman in wrestling to be honest, it boggles the mind that fans get so obsessive over a person they hardly know.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,850 ✭✭✭Pentecost

To the best of my knowledge, I recall them splitting, but remaining friends.

Yeah she's with some singer Ryan Cabrera (?) now apparently.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,948 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Pentecost wrote: »
    Yeah she's with some singer Ryan Cabrera (?) now apparently.

The guy from Dashboard Confessional? He was just in some car accident a few weeks ago but is on the mend

The guy from Dashboard Confessional? He was just in some car accident a few weeks ago but is on the mend

I think that's a different guy but I don't know either of them. This is the guy she's with.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ryan_Cabrera

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,948 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Pentecost wrote: »
    I think that's a different guy but I don't know either of them. This is the guy she's with.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ryan_Cabrera

Ah the guy i was thinking of is Chris Carberra

• Registered Users Posts: 60,643 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Tessa Blanchard fired by Impact.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,185 ✭✭✭The White Wolf

Haha what a spectacular waste of talent, time and effort.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Seems her contract was about to expire next week anyway, but she was refusing to even film promos to send them for shows.

Tis a pity she seems so temperamental, she'd have some brilliant matches on WWE.

She'll probably end up on AEW and compete in the men's division.

Hiring her after she left her previous company high and dry? After they gave her the title? Sounds unreliable

Not to mention the other allegations of problematic behaviour in the past.

What was the reason she left WWE?

Don't think she was ever under contract with WWE was she?

CastorTroy wrote: »
    What was the reason she left WWE?

Wasn't she just brought in for the Mae Young Classic?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,491 ✭✭✭thebostoncrab

Wasn't she just brought in for the Mae Young Classic?

Yup, and apparently got into a shouting match with Steph of all people over her not winning her match. Quick way to burn your bridges there.

• Advertisement

Yup, and apparently got into a shouting match with Steph of all people over her not winning her match. Quick way to burn your bridges there.

Really? I didn't know that. Assuming it's true of course.

Advertisement