Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wrestling News & Rumours Thread ***NO CHAT***

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,192 ✭✭✭✭B.A._Baracus

Scurll might be because he appears on BTE or he has been linked to the #SpeakingOut .

Punk maybe because they don't want social media blowing up and making Thunderdome all about Punk and not the product.

A fair point. One could question why others like Joey Ryan etc aren't on the list too.

A strange one.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,135 ✭✭✭ThePott

I read someone saying that this wasj ust the ones that were visible, I'm guessing they don't want them showing anyone that's not contracted just some are more notable than others.

• Registered Users Posts: 60,645 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

A fair point. One could question why others like Joey Ryan etc aren't on the list too.

A strange one.

Joey isn’t head of creative for a major company like ROH.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,090 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

But RoH isn't on the list either. I thought maybe it's just not on the list above and is further down, but we've hear it mentioned onscreen before as well.

Probably to do with BTE then.

That list might be a lot bigger than was shown.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,412 ✭✭✭Riddle101

I don't see Kenny Omega on that list. They must be fans of The Cleaner.

He did appear before. Wonder if that was before this list or maybe added later

Joey isn’t head of creative for a major company like ROH.

But didn't ROH show him the door since the whole speak out movement?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,689 ✭✭✭sky88

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,950 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Did she not say something similar after her stint with AEW?

• Advertisement

Lio Rush joins MLW.

EC3 leaves Impact for ROH.

Ah thought they were doing some cross promotion stuff when saw him on there last week.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,426 ✭✭✭montyrebel

CastorTroy wrote: »
    What has Marty Scurll done? And why CM Punk if he was doing the Fox show, or has he fallen out with them again?

you mean marty the peado?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭Chuck Noland

Dominik mysterios Twitter account has been suspended for breaking Twitter rules.

Also strange too see WWE tag Aalyah Mysterio on her personal Twitter which isn’t verified and uses her real second name.

@11Aalyah is the handle

• Registered Users Posts: 86,528 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

During a special version of his podcast, The Arn Show, at WrestleCon, Arn named his modern-day Four Horsemen. With him being the JJ Dillon of the group, Arn picked out Cody Rhodes, Braun Strowman and The Revival's Scott Dawson and Dash Wilder.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    During a special version of his podcast, The Arn Show, at WrestleCon, Arn named his modern-day Four Horsemen. With him being the JJ Dillon of the group, Arn picked out Cody Rhodes, Braun Strowman and The Revival's Scott Dawson and Dash Wilder.

Well he's got 3/4 of the pieces, can definitely rule out Braun Strowman, as he said he's not going to wrestle anywhere out of WWE.

Plus I'd imagine Braun's comments about Independent wrestlers losing their wrestling gig in a pandemic would also likely be a sword hanging over his neck.

• Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭jface187

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Well he's got 3/4 of the pieces, can definitely rule out Braun Strowman, as he said he's not going to wrestle anywhere out of WWE.

Plus I'd imagine Braun's comments about Independent wrestlers losing their wrestling gig in a pandemic would also likely be a sword hanging over his neck.

I very much doubt that any of the higher-ups would care about his comments. If they got a chance to sign someone like Braun, they would take it

A stalker was arrested outside Paige's house.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,990 ✭✭✭✭ELM327

I was just having a look.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

This is happening far too often.

Bad week for Paige with Del Rio claiming she's nuts. At least shes still got her Twitch

Some weirdos out there.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,939 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

Well I like most of the names but honestly I think this idea of trying to fit modern wrestlers in a four horseman type group just highlights how good the JCP/WCW group was and is unfair to these modern wrestlers. I think the undisputed era are a group that I see as a horseman like group, and I say horseman like because the horseman to me weren’t so much the members of it(although they were very important) it was the vibe and mentality they had.

• Registered Users Posts: 773 ✭✭✭TimesArrow

https://twitter.com/davidbix/status/1325884646656184321?s=21

Weird comments form Bliss here. Looks like a prepared answer on the issue

Seeing the video it looked liked she just totally panicked and towed party lines

• Registered Users Posts: 86,528 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

• Registered Users Posts: 8,412 ✭✭✭Riddle101

In regards to Alexa Bliss' comment. I'd imagine all the WWE wrestlers have been prepped on what to say. They're not going to take any chances with Andrew Yang breathing down their necks.

In regards to the Mandy injury. Was it Nia's fault? or did Mandy just fall wrong? I don't know if Nia is fully at fault there.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,175 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Are people living in the real world or what?

For everyone here, if you have a job that pays maybe a million dollars a year or close to it, are you gonna rock the boat and start shìtting on your employers in interviews?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

J. Marston wrote: »
    Are people living in the real world or what?

For everyone here, if you have a job that pays maybe a million dollars a year or close to it, are you gonna rock the boat and start shìtting on your employers in interviews?

Bliss has done very well in WWE, why would she not defend them. Its a mountain out of a mole hill situation. People need to relax.

And Andrew Yang isn't as powerful as he thinks. Yes hes fighting a good cause but it wont be high on Bidens agenda to reform pro wrestling

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭weareallmarks

Not Nia JAx fault, the blond is awful and doesnt know how to. Top level wrestling is done at speed, if you cant work at that intensity then you shouldnt be working at that level.

simple.... Jax is awful, but in this case, it is the other womans lack of ability that gets her hurt

Advertisement