Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unsuccessful Visa Debit Card Payment

Options
  • 06-07-2019 11:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,983 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Can you please clarify if there is an issue with Visa Debit Cards? I'm experiencing a repeated rejections of a Visa Debit Card payment this evening (before you ask all details have been input multiple times correctly and my card/account has been working fine all week)

I can see on your twitter feed a post 6 hours ago stating "issues in relation to payments to third parties" but now there is a pinned tweet "confirming that the reported issues relating to payments to 3rd parties has now been resolved"

You twitter posts are vague, is this is related to Visa Debit Card payments? If so this issue is certainly not resolved from what I'm experiencing. 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 490 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Jennifer

Ohmeha wrote: »
    Hi,

Can you please clarify if there is an issue with Visa Debit Cards? I'm experiencing a repeated rejections of a Visa Debit Card payment this evening (before you ask all details have been input multiple times correctly and my card/account has been working fine all week)

I can see on your twitter feed a post 6 hours ago stating "issues in relation to payments to third parties" but now there is a pinned tweet "confirming that the reported issues relating to payments to 3rd parties has now been resolved"

You twitter posts are vague, is this is related to Visa Debit Card payments? If so this issue is certainly not resolved from what I'm experiencing. 

Hi Ohmeha,

thanks for getting in touch with us here on Boards. We are very sorry to hear that you have been experiencing difficulty with using your Visa Debit Card. The third party payment issue was not related to Cards but to online transfers. Can we check with you have you tried using the card again?

Thanks Jen

Advertisement