Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Switch to EI nest offer query

• 07-07-2019 12:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭

Hi There, I'd like to switch my house to your EI nest offer. I don't require the nest for my own house but would like it for my fathers house. Would it be possible to sign up for your this offer and get the nest delivered, without installation to my house. 

Regards
    Brian

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 361 Verified rep Electric Ireland: Aoife

Hi Brian, 

Thank you for getting in touch.

Are you referring to this offer? Any purchase of Nest through Electric Ireland includes installation. 

We recommend purchasing the Nest separately here for the same price of €130 and arranging an appointment to install it at your father's house.

As a new Electric Ireland customer you can get the switching offer of €200 for gas and electricity or €150 for electricity only on the switching page

Please let us know if you have any other questions.

Kind regards, 
    Aoife

Advertisement