Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Problem adding a Payee to online account

Options
  • 07-07-2019 12:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 3

I'm down as a payee on my husband's BOI account so he can make transfers to my BOI account but when we tried today to transfer it said the IBAN for my account was invalid even though when we checked with the online calculater and my bank statements and my own banking 365 acoount it was all correct. So we deleted my details and re-entered them using the details we had like above and still saying invalid and the IBAN we were using was outside of SEPA. Why is this happening as my husband needs to be able to transfer to my account.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,707 ✭✭✭✭Ally Dick

I'm down as a payee on my husband's BOI account so he can make transfers to my BOI account but when we tried today to transfer it said the IBAN for my account was invalid even though when we checked with the online calculater and my bank statements and my own banking 365 acoount it was all correct. So we deleted my details and re-entered them using the details we had like above and still saying invalid and the IBAN we were using was outside of SEPA. Why is this happening as my husband needs to be able to transfer to my account.
    General problem with payments at the minute. Says that it is resolved now. India were looking into it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 490 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Jennifer

Hi There,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here today. On Saturday there was an issue with Third party payments on Banking 365online. Please be assured that this issue has now been resolved and you should have no further issues with completing these payments online.

I hope this helps and please feel free to get back in touch with us if we can help with anything else.

Thanks Jen

Advertisement