Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quick bib short chamois question

Options
  • 07-07-2019 4:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭

Hi all, looking for some advice on fit. I just got a pair of castelli bib shorts (ladies) and am trying to decide whether to return or keep. My issue is whether the chamois (Kiss Air pad) fits properly or not. It feels fine on the bike, but when I walk it digs into my legs at the back. Does that mean it doesnt fit? Will I just not notice over time? The shorts overall seem to fit well.....Ive never had anything from castelli before so just wondering if its normal with them?

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,235 ✭✭✭✭Cee-Jay-Cee

Everyone is going to feel differently depending on size/weight etc. If they feel good on the bike then that’s the most important thing, they’re not designed for walking any great distance in.

I have a few pairs of castellated shorts and fit the fit excellent. Can’t say I noticed any discomfort while walking in them though but possibly because I walk very little (house to the garage, to the counter in the shop, garage to house, maybe 100m total)

Advertisement