Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sky dd returned

Options
  • 07-07-2019 4:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,400 ✭✭✭

Hi
    Sky just emailed me saying their dd was not paid their is money in my account and i have not made any changes to my account.
    Is this normal? 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 490 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Jennifer

epfff wrote: »
    Hi
    Sky just emailed me saying their dd was not paid their is money in my account and i have not made any changes to my account.
    Is this normal? 

Hi there,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here today. Can I check with you when you set up the monthly payment to SKY was this done by providing the card or account information?

If the card details were provided and you have recently received a new card this would need to be updated with SKY to continue the monthly debit payments from your account.

I hope this helps.

Thanks Jen

• Registered Users Posts: 1,400 ✭✭✭epfff

Thanks for reply
    I think you are right about the card issue
    Now to these lovely people in sky

• Closed Accounts Posts: 490 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Jennifer

epfff wrote: »
    Thanks for reply
    I think you are right about the card issue
    Now to these lovely people in sky

Hi epff,

You're very welcome please feel free to get back in touch with us if we can help with anything else.

Thanks Jen

Advertisement