Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Travellers Taking over Carrickpherrish Road.

Options
12346»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,708 ✭✭✭firemansam4

How do I fall into either category? I didn't bad mouth travellers. I just stated the issues that people are having with these particular group of travellers. I never said anything bad about the travelling community as a whole.

Did I quote you?
    I didn't mean all posters here fall into those categories but there does seem to be a pattern with any of these traveler related threads where you have many who think they can say as much nasty things as they like about them, and another group who just can't seem to accept the obvious issues that there are in the community and deflect away any genuine criticism.

I myself have lived besides travelers in the past, I have had issues with some particular ones and Ive also had absolutely no problems with some others.
    On a whole ide say I've had more negative experiences with them unfortunately.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,238 ✭✭✭Azatadine

How do I fall into either category? I didn't bad mouth travellers. I just stated the issues that people are having with these particular group of travellers. I never said anything bad about the travelling community as a whole.

To your point, the OP related to the Carrickpherish crowd.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,166 ✭✭✭Christy Browne

alta stare wrote: »
    Some of the posts here have been fairly ott and some i kind of agree with but i tell ya the Waterford forum is a mad place at times because i got attacked by the sjw over in another thread over a tongue in cheek comment about their dear Rob yet in here there seems to be a policy of abuse and ignore regarding the travellers. My comment got deleted for a stupid reason yet the stuff posted here is left on thread. Absolute madness.

“SJW”. Jesus Christ. Stop reading Breitbart pal, this isn’t San Fran.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,454 ✭✭✭✭MEGA BRO WOLF 5000

TheGom wrote: »
    Sickens me to read such intolerant views, do any of you realise how racist and indoctrinated what you're are saying is. Make "Ireland great again", blame the knackers. Vote FG FF, target a easy minority for your disillusionment in life........... wake up!

Would you let them park next to your house?

Like fück you would. You wouldn’t have a window left in your house or a lawnmower in your garage or any pets left... and your house would be fücking worthless after.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭alta stare

“SJW”. Jesus C hrist. Stop reading Breitbart pal, this isn’t San Fran.

:D Jesus C hrist.......who????

San Fran........where is that now???

Breitbart :D im paid up for the year so ill keep at until then me ol pal. Shout if you want a read xxx.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,816 ✭✭✭skooterblue2

TheGom wrote: »
    Sickens me to read such intolerant views, do any of you realise how racist and indoctrinated what you're are saying is. Make "Ireland great again", blame the knackers. Vote FG FF, target a easy minority for your disillusionment in life........... wake up!

Its pronounced "Waa-cist"!.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,454 ✭✭✭✭MEGA BRO WOLF 5000

Its pronounced "Waa-cist"!.

It’s do gooders like him and judges that make sure they can do whatever they like and get away with it. These lads have god knows how many charges and let away with it all the time. There’s laws for all of us then there’s laws for travelers.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 8,032 CMod ✭✭✭✭Gaspode

This thread has degenerated from a fairly poor start to complete garbage and name-calling. To save some of you from bans, thread is closed.
    Please look up the word discussion in a dictionary.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement