Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nautilus broken

Options
  • 07-07-2019 7:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭

Hi all my Nautilus original 5 ml fell and broke on the tiles sadly, I had it years , it just worked no leaks and was my daily driver in work , (I've other devices for at home,) the base is a bit battered too so ideally need to replace it. I don't mind buying the coils and the reason I used the Nautilus 5ml was because I could just fill it and didn't really need to worry about a re fill couldn't see myself using any 2ml tanks just too small for me.

Any recommendations to replace the trusty Nautilus? I'd need to get a replacement glass to get past the restrictions these days to bring it to 5ml. Also in the mean time I'll try to source replacement glass for my original.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 352 ✭✭deisedav

Nautils x with extension tank takes it to 4ml. 1.8 coils are good and they have sub ohm ones too if thats what your into.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭glic83

deisedav wrote: »
    Nautils x with extension tank takes it to 4ml. 1.8 coils are good and they have sub ohm ones too if thats what your into.

Generally I go with the .7 ohm coils, and only vape at about 14 Watts, does the natilus X use the same coils, and is it leak free like the Nautilus?

• Registered Users Posts: 352 ✭✭deisedav

glic83 wrote: »
    Generally I go with the .7 ohm coils, and only vape at about 14 Watts, does the natilus X use the same coils, and is it leak free like the Nautilus?

No the coils are bigger than the 5ml one and more expensive but its leak free for sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 797 ✭✭✭Plascebo

glic83 wrote: »
    Hi all my Nautilus original 5 ml fell and broke on the tiles sadly, I had it years , it just worked no leaks and was my daily driver in work , (I've other devices for at home,) the base is a bit battered too so ideally need to replace it. I don't mind buying the coils and the reason I used the Nautilus 5ml was because I could just fill it and didn't really need to worry about a re fill couldn't see myself using any 2ml tanks just too small for me.

Any recommendations to replace the trusty Nautilus? I'd need to get a replacement glass to get past the restrictions these days to bring it to 5ml. Also in the mean time I'll try to source replacement glass for my original.

I got an original Nautilus 5 ml from Fasttech. If I remember correctly I had to buy a gift certificate to pay for it.

Advertisement