Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Incident at Lost Lane on Saturday

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,311 ✭✭✭✭weldoninhio

Sleeper12 wrote: »
    You haven't read this thread at all have you? You have had people try convince us the this gang are form Balbriggan. I mentioned Blanchardstown here almost two week ago but that didn't suit some peoples agenda. They wanted to pigeon hole them all into one group

When you say , what exactly do you mean? There were black entertainers & a small amount of black people at the two gigs but the vast majority were White attending these gigs. Stevie Wonder was here wasn't that a too?

There are gangs a White kids roaming our streets with weapons too. We don't treat these gangs as A white cultural thing or crime. We treat it as crime. It's no different where they are black people carrying the weapons. It's called crime. Not Black crime. Plain old crime

Such waffle. No one tried to claim it was a gang from Balbriggan.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,153 ✭✭✭✭Sleeper12

Such waffle. No one tried to claim it was a gang from Balbriggan.

You haven't read the thread so.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,707 ✭✭✭Bobblehats

Stevie Wonder was here wasn't that a too?

He is but one. There’s more musicality in his little pinky than an entire weekend of those clowns. Blindfolded.

You haven't read the thread so.

I have indeed. The Balbriggan gang were given as an example of the type of gangs they congregate in.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,153 ✭✭✭✭Sleeper12

I have indeed. The Balbriggan gang were given as an example of the type of gangs they congregate in.

Nope. Read it again. This gang is one of the DART gangs. I stated that the Gardai had told us that this gang was from Blanchardstown. Some posters insisted that the dart gang came from Balbriggan.

I correctly stated Blanchardstown from the start of the thread. There are posters who for god knows what reason wants to label Balbriggan with all trouble caused by black people.

• Advertisement

Nope. Read it again. This gang is one of the DART gangs. I stated that the Gardai had told us that this gang was from Blanchardstown. Some posters insisted that the dart gang came from Balbriggan.

I correctly stated Blanchardstown from the start of the thread. There are posters who for god knows what reason wants to label Balbriggan with all trouble caused by black people.

The gang from Balbriggan also use the DART.

• Registered Users Posts: 327 ✭✭gerogerigegege

Man jailed for his part in mob that tried to storm Dublin nightclub
    Moses Lulendo (19) joined up with the group of males which tried to push past doormen at Lost Lane nightclub off Grafton St in 2019.

https://www.thejournal.ie/lost-lane-man-jailed-mob-stormed-nightclub-5305069-Dec2020/?amp=1

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 991 ✭✭✭TuringBot47

They say "A DUBLIN MAN".... then you hear the name "Moses Lulendo" :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,246 ✭✭✭✭Dyr

The anchor babies are growing up fast

I'd say, "Lulendo’s 16 previous convictions include public order offences committed on 16 July, 2019, nine days after these events."

19 years old with more previous form than Ladbrokes, truly we are enriched by such diversity. :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,013 ✭✭✭✭James Brown

The most ignorant comment I've read in recent times.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,802 ✭✭✭✭suicide_circus

He's certainly has many of the hallmarks of a Dublin scrote

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,696 ✭✭✭Quantum Erasure

Bowie wrote: »

You havent read much so

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭ExMachina1000

How so?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,665 ✭✭✭Bonniedog

He's not Irish and I doubt he claims to be.

No more than the Irish of second generation in Britain do,

Only ones who claim him to be a "Dub" are the naifs who think all black people are saints. Which is just as racist as believing they are all like our man Moses.

How so?

Assuming someone not called O'Reilly wasn't a Dubliner, or had parents born here. Obvious, no?
    Bonniedog wrote: »
    He's not Irish and I doubt he claims to be.

No more than the Irish of second generation in Britain do,

Only ones who claim him to be a "Dub" are the naifs who think all black people are saints. Which is just as racist as believing they are all like our man Moses.

If he's not, he's not. His Surname doesn't mean he isn't.
    He's a Dub if he was born and raised in Dublin or they might say he's from Dublin if he lives in Dublin. Thinking it's to do with 'all black people are saints' is your own hang up. He might be an arsehole and a Dub, it happens.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,246 ✭✭✭✭Dyr

Assuming someone not called O'Reilly wasn't a Dubliner, or had parents born here. Obvious, no?

Assuming that someone called Moses Lulendo hasnt a drop of Irish blood in him is a fairly safe assumption.

Believing that someone with 16 convictions at 19 is somebody this country could have done without is a fairly rational position.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,010 ✭✭✭kildare lad

Bambi wrote: »
    I'd say, "Lulendo’s 16 previous convictions include public order offences committed on 16 July, 2019, nine days after these events."

19 years old with more previous form than Ladbrokes, truly we are enriched by such diversity. :o

And labour want to open the floodgates again . The amount of wasters we allowed to settle here 20 odd years ago. The far left and NGOs claim they're all future doctors and engineers that are going be paying our pensions . Seen a video of loads of Africans teenagers punching the heads off each other in o connell street the other day . There should be zero immigration from Africa to here. There's far too many social problems that comes with it.

Assuming that someone called Moses Lulendo hasnt a drop of Irish blood in him is a fairly safe assumption.

Believing that someone with 16 convictions at 19 is somebody this country could have done without is a fairly rational position.

Why?
    I don't know the chap.

Not related to my comment.

If he's not, he's not. His Surname doesn't mean he isn't.
    He's a Dub if he was born and raised in Dublin or they might say he's from Dublin if he lives in Dublin. Thinking it's to do with 'all black people are saints' is your own hang up. He might be an arsehole and a Dub, it happens.

What he is though is a violent criminal with an ever growing list of convictions and a burden on law abiding taxpayers and the justice system..

A real poster child

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,133 ✭✭✭✭end of the road

well yeah, that tends to be what happens when someone is from dublin and is called moses.

ticking a box on a form does not make you of a religion.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,133 ✭✭✭✭end of the road

How so?

because it's obvious what the poster was trying to state.

ticking a box on a form does not make you of a religion.

• Registered Users Posts: 625 ✭✭✭dd973

Why would anyone want to Londonise Dublin? London is a f**king s**thole.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,280 ✭✭✭✭Eric Cartman

And at any moment therell be a cohort along to chastise the working class irish to excuse this behaviour . “Let him stay, surelads from darndale are worse” etc....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,797 ✭✭✭✭hatrickpatrick

Moses Lulendo (19) joined up with the group of males, some with their faces covered

Why is nobody commenting on the fact that others in this group were irresponsibly spreading the Coronavirus like this? :eek: :pac:

And before the virus even existed! What is wrong with some people?

200.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

well yeah, that tends to be what happens when someone is from dublin and is called moses.

Exactly. Like this sh*tebag also called Moses. Killed his poor ma. If you’ve ever met him he sounds exactly like a Dub because, well, he is one.

m

https://www.google.ie/amp/s/www.irishtimes.com/news/man-26-jailed-for-life-for-killing-his-mother-1.981509%3fmode=amp

Black people can be Irish ffs. It’s ridiculous to think otherwise. I’d love to know how long someone’s family has to be here before they can “allowed” to be Irish. How many generations is acceptable?

Omackeral wrote: »
    Exactly. Like this sh*tebag also called Moses. Killed his poor ma. If you’ve ever met him he sounds exactly like a Dub because, well, he is one.

[img][/img]https://m-independent-ie.cdn.ampproject.org/i/s/m.independent.ie/migration_catalog/ed120/25033337.ece/AUTOCROP/w800/m

https://www.google.ie/amp/s/www.irishtimes.com/news/man-26-jailed-for-life-for-killing-his-mother-1.981509%3fmode=amp

Black people can be Irish ffs. It’s ridiculous to think otherwise. I’d love to know how long someone’s family has to be here before they can “allowed” to be Irish. How many generations is acceptable?

2nd generation for EU
    3rd generation for non EU

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,310 ✭✭✭Pkiernan

Its important that we allow foreign criminals to commit crimes here and not deport them.

No better way for our workshy lefty student types to virtue signal to the world how woke we are as a nation.

Never mind if hard working taxpayers get hurt or killed in the process, its worth it.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,555 Mod ✭✭✭✭Brian?

2nd generation for EU
    3rd generation for non EU

Nice and arbitrary

they/them/theirs

And so on, and so on …. - Slavoj Žižek

Pkiernan wrote: »
    Its important that we allow foreign criminals to commit crimes here and not deport them.

No better way for our workshy lefty student types to virtue signal to the world how woke we are as a nation.

Never mind if hard working taxpayers get hurt or killed in the process, its worth it.

Rather than being concerned about crimes commited its much more important to be concerned about the language used by people who are talking about the crimes.

The investigating garda detective commented on how she hadn't seen anything like it in 17 years as a garda while the bouncer said same and also retired due to the incident.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,555 Mod ✭✭✭✭Brian?

Rather than being concerned about crimes commited its much more important to be concerned about the language used by people who are talking about the crimes.

The investigating garda detective commented on how she hadn't seen anything like it in 17 years as a garda while the bouncer said same and also retired due to the incident.

So people's feelings trump facts now? That's an interesting take on it.

they/them/theirs

And so on, and so on …. - Slavoj Žižek

Advertisement