Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Growth Regulator

Options
  • 07-07-2019 11:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 503 ✭✭✭

Anyone using a growth regulator to control grass growth in a lawn?

I've heard of it being used on a lawn.
    When I search I come up with this, which is aimed at golf courses and the like. It is only available in large quantities, which I guess makes sense for that market.
    Primo Maxx
    Anyone found this in smaller quantities, or using anything else to regulate grass growth?

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 31,072 ✭✭✭✭Lumen

Reading the data sheets that stuff seems incredibly toxic.

e.g. long lasting damage to aquatic life, infertility in humans, damage to unborn etc.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 49,495 CMod ✭✭✭✭magicbastarder

anything that kill earthworms is not something you should be applying to soil.

• Registered Users Posts: 503 ✭✭✭johnb25

Lumen wrote: »
    Reading the data sheets that stuff seems incredibly toxic.

e.g. long lasting damage to aquatic life, infertility in humans, damage to unborn etc.
    anything that kill earthworms is not something you should be applying to soil.

I hadn't actually read the data sheets. Explains why it is not more widely used.

Thanks.

Advertisement