Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Midlands game fair 2019 Uk

• 08-07-2019 12:29am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 672 ✭✭✭

Hi guys just wondering is there any crowds doing trips to the midlands game fair this yr in September?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,363 ✭✭✭J.R.

Kavanagh Travel were doing it - but it's sold out now.

http://www.kavanaghtravel.com/index.cgi?tid=903

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,539 ✭✭✭Vizzy

J.R. wrote: »
    Kavanagh Travel were doing it - but it's sold out now.

http://www.kavanaghtravel.com/index.cgi?tid=903

Sold out alright but they operate a waiting list ( there are 3 or 4 on it) so give them a call.
    Accommodation is in Birmingham this year, so a bit longer on the bus to get to the fair each morning.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,069 ✭✭✭ronn

ace86 wrote: »
    Hi guys just wondering is there any crowds doing trips to the midlands game fair this yr in September?

Did you get onto Kavanagh’s, are they putting on another bus,??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 672 ✭✭✭ace86

ronn wrote: »
    Did you get onto Kavanagh’s, are they putting on another bus,??

No according to their website they are full booked unfortunately so I never rang them, I presume they’d be an ad on the site if there was another bus but I might give them a ring and see.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,539 ✭✭✭Vizzy

You should have rang - you would be going if you did:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 672 ✭✭✭ace86

ace86 wrote: »
    No according to their website they are full booked unfortunately so I never rang them, I presume they’d be an ad on the site if there was another bus but I might give them a ring and see.

I rang there they only put on one bus bcos they couldn’t get enough accommodation so I’d say it was booked fairly quickly.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 973 ✭✭✭mallards

Sent you a PM ace

Advertisement