Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unable to edit email

Options
  • 08-07-2019 1:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 49

I’m trying to activate my account. Each time I never get an activation email. But when I try to change my email address it’s prompts me to enter my current password and then jumps to the main page. As a result I cannot change or check my email address to confirm it’s correct or to activate my account.

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,304 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Sounds like the address could be typo'd. It'll need an admin of office staff member to check and correct that.

• Boards.ie Employee Posts: 12,597 ✭✭✭✭✭Boards.ie: Niamh
    Boards.ie Community Manager

Can you email hello@boards.ie from the email address you used to register the account please? We'll see if we can get you sorted.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement