Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GHOST 3 Arena Wed Nov 20th

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,505 ✭✭✭✭Xenji

It is the problem again with Ireland not having a mid sized indoor venue between Vicar St/Olympia and the 3 Arena, I say if they got at least 8000 it would be deemed a success, but it could do better as quite a few people will know the name and the imagery more then the music and will just want to be seen at it.

In London the last 3 indoor gigs will have been in the Forum, Royal Albert Hall and SSE Wembley which is a nice steady progression and the latest date will be close to a sellout I reckon.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,040 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

Tickets got so now where will the after party be??

my house ...i've a spare cardinal outfit

• Registered Users Posts: 6,147 ✭✭✭Passenger

Wouldn't have expected them to perform the 3Arena tbh. Maybe Slane put them in that echelon but there's no way this'll sell out.

Passenger wrote: »
    Wouldn't have expected them to perform the 3Arena tbh. Maybe Slane put them in that echelon but there's no way this'll sell out.

here we go again

• Registered Users Posts: 6,147 ✭✭✭Passenger

here we go again

You'd anticipate 13,000 attendees at a Ghost gig?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,565 ✭✭✭bennyl10

no, but they're way too big for the olympia

Irish venue issue, as said above, strikes again

• Registered Users Posts: 298 ✭✭limabromac

https://youtu.be/vvC_6AMMa0k

Here's an indoor show from last year..gig will sell out in time and it will be great to welcome them to Ireland..

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭krusty411

I've a spare presale code, maybe two of anyone needs them. Got my tickets this morning can't wait.

*all gone now *

• Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭scoobydude

Would nearly be tempted to go just for all them witches, great live band

• Registered Users Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭Thrashssacre

Id image the crowd would be a similar size to the megadeth gig there a couple of years ago.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 722 ✭✭✭psychozeb

I doubt it will sell out but I'd say by the time the date comes around, it'll be more or less full.

I'm an old git who has graduated to getting seats at gigs these days and from experience, the seats that go on sale during the pre-sales aren't the best ones so I'm going to wait till Friday. I can understand while people wanting standing would be keen to get theirs in the pre-sale though.

Didn't see any seats on sale in presale

I anticipate this thread being dominated by 3 people giving us daily updates on how this wont sell out

psychozeb wrote: »

There were some in the 2 blocks furthers left and right blocks when presale went live

didnt see any left after 10 mins though

• Registered Users Posts: 12,809 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

scoobydude wrote: »
    Would nearly be tempted to go just for all them witches, great live band

Yeah only thing Im interested in. Hoping - in vain - they announce their own gig.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,376 ✭✭✭Wrongway1985

psychozeb wrote: »

F ones were up earlier none there now.

Id image the crowd would be a similar size to the megadeth gig there a couple of years ago.

Plus 5000

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭LoughNeagh2017

I saw them in 2011 playing 6 songs before Trivium, that's a half hour I won't get back

I saw them in 2011 playing 6 songs before Trivium, that's a half hour I won't get back

that's gas ...i saw trivium play for 10 mins after Gojira and annihilator and ran out of the place , each to their own!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,905 ✭✭✭PsychoPete

I seen them do an hour at Metallica and it wasn't enough

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭LoughNeagh2017

Do they still talk about "spreading the satanic message" around the world? I remember reading that back then, I couldn't be doing with that sort of thing, it gives metal a bad name

• Advertisement

Do they still talk about "spreading the satanic message" around the world? I remember reading that back then, I couldn't be doing with that sort of thing, it gives metal a bad name

sounds like you don't get metal son

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭CapricornOne

Considering that's their whole image and schtick, yes.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭Degag

I’d say 8-10k would be success?

Slayer did about 11k and it was close to sold out from the looks of it. Only 2 upper tier section closed off

And he isn't a cardinal

And he isn't a cardinal

He would have been Papa I when he saw them ;)

Presale done??

Presale done??
    Presale allocation sold out

bennyl10 wrote: »
    Presale allocation sold out

Didn't expect that :o

Didn't expect that :o

Not at all!
    bodes well for numbers though!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,677 ✭✭✭Zwillinge

Got tickets on presale, looking forward to this now :):)

Advertisement