Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Estatement

Options
  • 08-07-2019 11:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi,
    I am looking to order an Estatement from 01.06.2018 to date. This must in one pdf and the date of the generation must be as of today. Is it possible to do it online?
    Is it possible to only include the wages(credits) in the statement not all the transactions?
    I have my previous E statement , but the problem is the generation date.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 490 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Jennifer

Hi,
    I am looking to order an Estatement from 01.06.2018 to date. This must in one pdf and the date of the generation must be as of today. Is it possible to do it online?
    Is it possible to only include the wages(credits) in the statement not all the transactions?

Hi Dominika,

Thanks for getting in touch with us today. Nice to hear from you.

To request an up to date statement for your account please log into the account through a Pc/Laptop, Select Statements and Statements and Documents. Please be advised that once the request is submitted before the cut off point of 3.30pm this will be available for you to view within one working day.

It is important to note that that the statement is issued from the last statement date and it is not possible to break the statement request down into a certain period of time within your current statement cycle.

I hope this helps and please feel free to get back in touch if we can help with anything else.

Thanks Jen

• Registered Users Posts: 2 dominika_minga

Hi,

Hi Dominika,

Thanks for getting in touch with us today. Nice to hear from you.

To request an up to date statement for your account please log into the account through a Pc/Laptop, Select Statements and Statements and Documents. Please be advised that once the request is submitted before the cut off point of 3.30pm this will be available for you to view within one working day.

It is important to note that that the statement is issued from the last statement date and it is not possible to break the statement request down into a certain period of time within your current statement cycle.

I hope this helps and please feel free to get back in touch if we can help with anything else.

Thanks Jen
    Hi Jen,

Thank you for the reply.

I am aware how to order an up to date statement.
    The only problem is that I need one document- one pdf that would include all my transaction from 1st of June 2018 to date ( the generation date must be today's date, and if use use the statements which are already available the generation dates are old).

Would you know if it would be possible to request print out of my transaction in one document in the branch (paper form)?

Thanks,
    Dominika

• Closed Accounts Posts: 490 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Jennifer

Hi Jen,

Thank you for the reply.

I am aware how to order an up to date statement.
    The only problem is that I need one document- one pdf that would include all my transaction from 1st of June 2018 to date ( the generation date must be today's date, and if use use the statements which are already available the generation dates are old).

Would you know if it would be possible to request print out of my transaction in one document in the branch (paper form)?

Thanks,
    Dominika

Thanks for coming back to us Dominika.

As outlined above when you request an up to date statement on your account it is generated from the date of the last statement. It is not possible to change how your previous statements generated.

Thanks Jen

Advertisement