Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nest installation

Options
  • 08-07-2019 12:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi I just switched to EI and ordered Nest. Ive got installation scheduled for last Friday.
    On Thursday evening Ive got info that the installation cannot be done in the morning and it has to be afternoon. Unfortunately I work and I have scheduled appointments with my work roster so I was disappointed that once you agree the time frame and date you can’t get what you have been promised. But I gave another chance, and the appointment was rescheduled for todays morning 8-13. Again I have scheduled by work roster and time around to be available for this morning. Around 10am Ive got a call from the installer that there is problem with stock and it won’t happen today! Is it a joke or EI just dont care about their customers? How many times I need to organise my work schedule and my own time to get this sorted?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: Una

Hi DanWan95,

Thank you for choosing Electric Ireland.

We are so sorry about this.

If you private message us the relevant Electric Ireland account number, or the MPRN, or your date of birth, stating for GDPR (Data Protection) that you are the account-holder, and confirming your name, address and telephone number, we will escalate this to Home Services for you as soon as possible.

Thanks again,
    Una

• Registered Users Posts: 2 DanWan95

Hi Una. Thank you for your reply. Someone called me already and we have sorted the installation for tomorrow. Let’s see if that will actually happens.

• Company Representative Posts: 361 Verified rep Electric Ireland: Aoife

Hi DanWan95,

We are glad to read you have a new appointment. 

Again, we are very sorry for any inconvenience.

Please don't hesitate to ask if you have any other queries.

Kind regards,
    Aoife

Advertisement