Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

banned from current affairs

Options
  • 08-07-2019 4:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 904 ✭✭✭

Mike ie has banned me although i explained to him in his pm that I only found out about the warning after he pm'd me, he warned not to post again but I had already posted b4 i received and noticed the pm, I'm on my phone so although I'm posting I'm actually still reading through the thread and not keeping an eye on the current posts

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,655 ✭✭✭✭Tokyo

I'm going to skip straight to the "Admin" part of this equation, because you clearly haven't read your PMs either.

AS I PM'd to you, I gave you the benefit of the doubt and lifted your forum ban. However, I do need to point out that...
    wrote:
    I'm on my phone so although I'm posting I'm actually still reading through the thread and not keeping an eye on the current posts

.... (a) says something about the quality of your posts, if you're responding with one-liners and not keeping up with the thread, and (b) is completely a problem of your own making if you don't read a mod warning because you're not keeping up with the thread.

As the ban has been lifted, there is no DRP to continue with, so I'm closing this thread. But please bear the above in mind in future.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement