Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Lisbon hen party

• 08-07-2019 7:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Anyone have any firsthand experience of a hen in Lisbon? I'm bridesmaid for my cousin and we are planning on doing the hen in Lisbon next April. I'm not having problems finding ideas or accommodation, but there's too much choice! I would love if anyone who has been on a hen or organised a hen in Lisbon could help me narrow down some ideas.
    We have a small group of 12(ish) but a wide range of ages, most of us are in our 30s and there will be 4 older ladies coming who are in early 60s. They will probably be well able to keep up, in fact more able than me in all likelyhood! I think an apartment would be the best craic, but maybe 2 so the older group can stay separately to us? That way we have a base for pre-drinks etc instead of trying to cram into a small hotel room together Anyway any recommendations would be fab thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

Thread closed by me.

The OP has an open and active thread right here

Thanks,
    kerry4sam

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement