Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Golden pages

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,479 ✭✭✭Gloomtastic!

pgj2015 wrote: »
    what way am I supposed to enter my phone number here? you cant seem to enter the 0, example 0861234567

https://www.goldenpages.ie/list-your-business/?utm_campaign=gpihome

One would assume they’re automatically substituting the 0 for the international code which makes it superfluous.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,282 ✭✭✭pgj2015

One would assume they’re automatically substituting the 0 for the international code which makes it superfluous.

you cant enter a 0 for some reason, i think its a problem with their site maybe, they told me to enter it without the 0 and they would put it in for me,

• Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭sysprogrammer

"you cant enter a 0 for some reason, i think its a problem with their site maybe, they told me to enter it without the 0 and they would put it in for me,"

Their website works as well as their book.
    A site built to match phone numbers with trades, which cannot accept a phone number, should not be used.

Advertisement