Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pre purchase bike fit (retul muve)

Options
  • 08-07-2019 11:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,425 ✭✭✭

Has anyone had a bike fit done to figure out what frame size would suit them best? I've my eye on one or two bikes and trying to figure out the best size for me, I'm an awkward size though with pretty long legs and short torso, usually means a small frame and a lot of seat post and fair few spacers too, along with a short stem. Ideally I'd like something that just fit me well without having to alter everything. I know bike fitting place in gormanstown do it as well as Shane Foley in CSS. Just wondering if anyone has first hand experience.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 49,585 CMod ✭✭✭✭magicbastarder

isn't there a bike fit place near the bottom of the stag's head as you head down to walshestown? or is that the same chap who now operates out of kilmacanogue?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,538 ✭✭✭nak

I had a Retul fit done after buying the bike and riding it a few times in Specialized Ireland. Bike was a custom build but I had a good idea what I needed based on a previous bike.

Advertisement