If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Surround sound system for small cafe

Options
  • 08-07-2019 11:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,655 ✭✭✭

Hey

I run a small cafe and am looking for surround sound system.

Looking for quality sound and will play from iPad/tablet.

Would you have anything to suit or what other details would you need?

Thanks

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 4,458 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: DavidS

1966 wrote: »
    Hey

I run a small cafe and am looking for surround sound system.

Looking for quality sound and will play from iPad/tablet.

Would you have anything to suit or what other details would you need?

Thanks
    Hi 1966

Thanks for the post.  Just to clarify when you say surround sound do you mean home cinema where you will be connecting a tv etc in to the unit. Or do you just intend to use it for audio i.e back ground music   

Regards Stephen

• Registered Users Posts: 1,655 ✭✭✭1966

Thanks Stephen yes I guess we wud at times hook up TV to it so a home cinema system for that but mainly background music

• Company Representative Posts: 4,458 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: DavidS

1966 wrote: »
    Thanks Stephen yes I guess we wud at times hook up TV to it so a home cinema system for that but mainly background music
    Hi 1966,

I think you would be best with a mini hifi system like the Marantz MCR612. This unit will allow you to run 4 speakers from it, it has Bluetooth, Apple Airplay, a CD player, DLNA streaming and an optical input for connecting a TV. It can also be controlled via an app through either Apple or Android.

The unit itself is £629 and sounds incredible as well as having a lot of features.

For speakers I would look at two pairs of Fyne F301 speakers. These are bookshelf speakers (you can wall mount them with separate mounts) and 4 of them would do a good job of filling out a small to medium sized retail space. The F301 retail at £249 per pair.

Let me know if this is the sort of thing you would be interested in!

Kind regards

David

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.