Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nemaslug Suppliers in Ireland??

Options
  • 09-07-2019 2:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭

Nemaslug is out of stock in Mr. Middleton, and they say they won't have it back until the end of July. I cannot find any other irish suppliers online.

Anyone know of any other Irish supplier ?

(As it is from now onwards that slugs / wireworms start attacking the potato crop :pac: :mad:)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,620 ✭✭✭Roen

I had to get it recently from the UK. Couldn't find anyone in Ireland.

Couldn't find anywhere in Ireland that stocked it either. Went to UK for it as well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,362 ✭✭✭rolion

The supplier in UK sends emails notifications when they are available,back in stock.
    Havent seen one in past few weeks, tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭Samson1

Roen wrote: »
    I had to get it recently from the UK. Couldn't find anyone in Ireland.

Thanks. I cannot find any UK supplier that supplies direct to Ireland.

As these are living organisms, if I go through e.g. AddressPal, are they not likely to be dead on arrival :eek: ??

• Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭Samson1

rolion wrote: »
    The supplier in UK sends emails notifications when they are available,back in stock.
    Havent seen one in past few weeks, tbh.

Thanks for that. Have you a name for a UK company suppling direct to us please ?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,620 ✭✭✭Roen

Samson1 wrote: »
    Thanks. I cannot find any UK supplier that supplies direct to Ireland.

As these are living organisms, if I go through e.g. AddressPal, are they not likely to be dead on arrival :eek: ??

Greengardener was the shower I used. Through Addresspal. Took a couple of days longer is all.
    Seems to be doing the job so far anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,591 ✭✭✭Thud

Mr Middleton get it in from time to time but dont think they keep it in stock as it has a short shelf life (as they are live organisms)

Advertisement