Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is there a delay getting payments from Ulster Bank?

Options
  • 09-07-2019 10:13am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭

Just wondering if there is a delay in payments coming from Ulster Bank? Normally get paid on Tuesday. Hasn't come in yet. Other people in the office with other banks have been paid. Just wondering if there is a problem.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 490 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Jennifer

Just wondering if there is a delay in payments coming from Ulster Bank? Normally get paid on Tuesday. Hasn't come in yet. Other people in the office with other banks have been paid. Just wondering if there is a problem.

Hi There,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here this morning.

We are aware of an issue with some customers' balances not adjusting following recent lodgements and transactions. Please be assured that we are working to apply these to customer accounts as soon as possible and we would like to apologise for any inconvenience this has caused to you. we will provide a further update as soon as possible.

Thanks Jen

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

Hi There,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here this morning.

We are aware of an issue with some customers' balances not adjusting following recent lodgements and transactions. Please be assured that we are working to apply these to customer accounts as soon as possible and we would like to apologise for any inconvenience this has caused to you. we will provide a further update as soon as possible.

Thanks Jen
    Hi Jennifer, 
    I'm just after ringing customer service and it seems like I'm not the only person affected. Thanks for getting back to me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 490 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Jennifer

Hi Jennifer, 
    I'm just after ringing customer service and it seems like I'm not the only person affected. Thanks for getting back to me.

Happy to help, please feel free to get back in touch if we can help with anything else. Have a nice day.

Thanks Jen

Advertisement