Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SEPA Transfer

Options
  • 09-07-2019 1:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi,

When can I expect a SEPA transfer from a BOI account made yesterday ( 9th July) at 5:37 pm to be credited to the beneficiary with an AIB account?

Thanks
    Srubin John

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 490 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Jennifer

SrubinJohn wrote: »
    Hi,

When can I expect a SEPA transfer from a BOI account made yesterday ( 9th July) at 5:37 pm to be credited to the beneficiary with an AIB account?

Thanks
    Srubin John

Hi Srubin John,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here today. Any payments made on 365 online after the cut off point of 3.30pm are not processed until the next working day and will take one further working day to credit another account within the EU.

This payment will credit the AIB account tomorrow anytime before close of business.

I hope this helps.

Thanks Jen

• Registered Users Posts: 2 SrubinJohn

Hi Srubin John,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here today. Any payments made on 365 online after the cut off point of 3.30pm are not processed until the next working day and will take one further working day to credit another account within the EU.

This payment will credit the AIB account tomorrow anytime before close of business.

I hope this helps.

Thanks Jen

Thankyou Jen...that clears it up!

Advertisement