Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shop to trade in used items in the city?

Options
  • 09-07-2019 6:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 236 ✭✭

I got gifted a Nintendo Switch a few months back but after a few days of use, its just gathering dust. Is there any good places in the city centre that could offer cash for it as a trade in? I know selling online might be more rewarding but I'm just looking for a faster option.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭Cherry_Cola

I got gifted a Nintendo Switch a few months back but after a few days of use, its just gathering dust. Is there any good places in the city centre that could offer cash for it as a trade in? I know selling online might be more rewarding but I'm just looking for a faster option.

CEX up near Argos. Bring a passport or some ID if it's your first time selling to them. They will test it for an hour or 2 and pay you cash or a voucher once it's verified as working.

Can see the guide prices they pay on their site also: https://ie.webuy.com/search?stext=nintendo%20switch%20console

• Registered Users Posts: 8,449 ✭✭✭AllForIt

Cex in the city

Advertisement