Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

After Hours Warning: dispute

Options
  • 09-07-2019 10:56pm

Hi

I'd like to dispute a warning I received in the AH forum, from an individual named BAGGLY.

I can provide the PM exchange, with his permission, and a brief outline of my dispute when needed.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,655 ✭✭✭✭Tokyo

As you have already spoken to the mod in question, I'll let the CMod team know.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 22,379 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

I can provide the PM exchange, with his permission, and a brief outline of my dispute when needed.

Thanks.

Hi. I can deal with this. Please provide as above

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 22,379 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

Any progress here?

Sorry, I hadn't been watching the thread. Yes, will forward those on to you now.

Received. Currently discussing with the mod in question.

• Advertisement

Pawwed Rig wrote: »
    Received. Currently discussing with the mod in question.

Do we have a resolution to this?

Yeah I ended up going away for the weekend so haven't been online really since Thurs barring a pop in every now and then. Also my laptop is now acting up.

Anyway

Given that the thread was moved to CA forum soon after the warning I am going to give the benefit of the doubt here and reverse the yellow card.

Please note though that AH is currently trying to become a more light hearted forum so the mod warnings on thread are for everyone. When in doubt just clarify with a mod.

Thread was probably not suitable for the 'new' AH to begin with tbh but it is a process of change that we are all adjusting to.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,655 ✭✭✭✭Tokyo

Cheers guys.

Yellow card reversed, and we can consider this resolved.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement