Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Meadows, Grange Road, Clonsilla

• 09-07-2019 11:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 33

Hi folks,
    Is anybody familiar with the development and if yes, can ye provide any insights into it in terms of quality of living, any antisocial behaviour, management company, and so on? The apartments seem to be nice and affordable which is a rare combination these days...! Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 17,642 Mod ✭✭✭✭Graham

Mod Note

OP as you didn't get a response in A & P, I've moved this thread to the D15 forum.

Please note, new forum charter applies.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,201 ✭✭✭ongarboy

Mtk2018 wrote: »
    Hi folks,
    Is anybody familiar with the development and if yes, can ye provide any insights into it in terms of quality of living, any antisocial behaviour, management company, and so on? The apartments seem to be nice and affordable which is a rare combination these days...! Thanks

I'm not a resident so can't definitively say but back in the mid 00s when I was house hunting I viewed one of them. They seemed nice from what I can remember but I ultimately had a preference for a house so didn't buy here. Saying that I walked by it twice daily for almost 10 years to Clonsilla station before Hansfield station opened ( I still walk by occasionally) and I never have seen anything off-putting, noisy or anti-social about the place. The greenery/shrubbery/exterior always seems to be well maintained and anyone I've seen coming or going from there looks respectable.

That's my tuppence worth.

Advertisement