Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Somewhere to watch Football in Kilkenny City on Sunday?

• 10-07-2019 12:04am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,983 ✭✭✭

Hi,

The answer is probably no, but on Sunday 14th July I would like to attend the Neil Young and Bob Dylan gig in Nowlan Park but I would like to watch the Kerry v Mayo game first which throws in at 4pm. Kilkenny are playing at 2pm, Tipp are playing Laois at 4pm, would there be anywhere I could watch the football at 4pm (as opposed to places showing the Tipp game)?

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,491 ✭✭✭Comerman

mystic86 wrote: »
    Hi,

The answer is probably no, but on Sunday 14th July I would like to attend the Neil Young and Bob Dylan gig in Nowlan Park but I would like to watch the Kerry v Mayo game first which throws in at 4pm. Kilkenny are playing at 2pm, Tipp are playing Laois at 4pm, would there be anywhere I could watch the football at 4pm (as opposed to places showing the Tipp game)?

Thanks!
    Football? In Kilkenny? Haha
    Most of the pubs have multiple TV's so I'd say it will be shown along with the hurling. Brogans on John Street probably your best bet and its only 5 min from the gig

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 841 ✭✭✭toe_knee

Some of the bigger bars like the Left Bank might have it on too if you ask

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,479 ✭✭✭wheres me jumpa

The Living Room is my new favourite bar for games. Plenty of TVs around the bar. Generally very good coverage of GAA games.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 735 ✭✭✭KK4SAM

The Living Room is my new favourite bar for games. Plenty of TVs around the bar. Generally very good coverage of GAA games.

If its going to be your new favorite bar ,perhaps you should at least get the name right THE FRONT ROOM :D:D:D:D:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,479 ✭✭✭wheres me jumpa

KK4SAM wrote: »
    If its going to be your new favorite bar ,perhaps you should at least get the name right THE FRONT ROOM :D:D:D:D:D

I always get that wrong. But people always know the bar I am talking about. So i have no plans to correct myself in the short term at least!

• Advertisement
Advertisement