Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is the system down again

Options
  • 10-07-2019 5:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 17

Hi. My wages are not showing on my account yet. I get paid into my bank every Wednesday. I received my pay slip so I know they are due. Is there delays on your end. Also my online statement shows an atm withdrawal on the 6th of July which did not happen and could not have happened as I was at a family funeral and no where near an atm. The same amount is showing the day before which did happen. Are the systems down what is going on???

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,485 ✭✭✭harr

Same with mine important direct debit never left my account today and a payment due today hasn’t gone to my account... what’s going on

• Closed Accounts Posts: 218 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Kathryne

[font=Calibri","sans-serif]Hi Scrappyshelly,[/font]

[font=Calibri","sans-serif] [/font]

[font=Calibri","sans-serif]Thanks for reaching out to us here.[/font]

[font=Calibri","sans-serif]We are aware of a delay with payment processing this morning. We working to apply these to accounts and would like to apologise for any inconvenience. We will provide a further update as soon as possible.[/font]

[font=Calibri","sans-serif]Many thanks,[/font]

[font=Calibri","sans-serif]Kat[/font]

[font=Calibri","sans-serif]Hi Scrappyshelly,[/font]

[font=Calibri","sans-serif]Thanks for reaching out to us here.[/font]

[font=Calibri","sans-serif]We are aware of a delay with payment processing this morning. We working to apply these to accounts and would like to apologise for any inconvenience. We will provide a further update as soon as possible.[/font]

Mortgage was due out today and still hasn’t left my account...got text from other bank saying mortgage hasn’t been paid.
    Now I notice I have double transactions on certain withdrawals which is affecting my balance which in turn will affect my direct debit for mortgage.
    This isn’t good enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,387 ✭✭✭ofcork

Any update on this still no wages in or DD out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 218 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Kathryne

[font=Calibri","sans-serif]Hi Ofcork,[/font]

[font=Calibri","sans-serif]Thanks for getting in touch with us here.[/font]

[font=Calibri","sans-serif][font=Calibri","sans-serif]We can confirm that payments are now being processed and are posting to customer accounts. We would like to apologise again for any inconvenience.[/font][/font]

[font=Calibri","sans-serif]Keep an eye on your Online Banking and you should see your payment crediting shortly.[/font]

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭paul64

This is disgraceful. Not the first time to happen. Bank of Ireland have duplicate entries on both sides missed entries etc therefore Account balances are wrong leaving people on holidays and people waiting for payments without cash. There whole system is stone age and nothing has being done for years.People are being charges on missed direct debits cos of incorrect balances. 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 490 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Jennifer

paul64 wrote: »
    This is disgraceful. Not the first time to happen. Bank of Ireland have duplicate entries on both sides missed entries etc therefore Account balances are wrong leaving people on holidays and people waiting for payments without cash. There whole system is stone age and nothing has being done for years.People are being charges on missed direct debits cos of incorrect balances. 

Hi paul64,

Thanks for getting in touch with us. We are aware of an issue with some customers' balances not adjusting following recent lodgements and transactions. We are working to apply these to accounts and would like to apologise for any inconvenience. We will provide a further update as soon as possible.

Thanks Jen

• Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

Our company is trying to process the payroll to day and can't, meaning none of us are getting paid tomorrow.

Don't know how many times your system as messed up this year. Getting our payroll to swtich banks as it's gone beyond the joke now.

I really don’t think they have a clue how this affects people, for people who live from paycheck to paycheck or are reliant on SW payments this is more than a little inconvenience. The whole system was a mess today. Double direct debits, payments not being issued, debit cards not working and so on...I have relatives on holiday who had no access to money today. My own mortgage payment still hasn’t been paid and I got a text from my mortgage provider saying they couldn’t take payment even though money was in account.
    Should be heavy fines for banks who regularly have issues like this..and of course this will have huge knock on affects for people in the coming days.

• Registered Users Posts: 304 ✭✭Oxter

Do BofI use Huawei technology??

• Advertisement

Our company is trying to process the payroll to day and can't, meaning none of us are getting paid tomorrow.

Don't know how many times your system as messed up this year. Getting our payroll to swtich banks as it's gone beyond the joke now.

Hi Captain Chaos,

thanks for getting in touch with us here today.

In this instance we would recommend that you call our Business Online Helpdesk on 1890 818 265 and one of our colleagues here will be happy to help look into this.

Thanks Jen

Oxter wrote: »
    Do BofI use Huawei technology??

Hi Oxter,

thanks for getting in touch with us here today. At present we do not have any update on Google or Apple Pay. If this changes in the future we will inform our Customers.

Thanks Jen

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭mick masterson

Bank card still won't work today in machines / credit card payment failed to go trough . Had to go into bank to take out money at counter was told card doesn't exist. Was going on holidays tomorrow if your with bank of Ireland and going on holidays take cash people . 

• Registered Users Posts: 304 ✭✭Oxter

Bank card still won't work today in machines / credit card payment failed to go trough . Had to go into bank to take out money at counter was told card doesn't exist. Was going on holidays tomorrow if your with bank of Ireland and going on holidays take cash people . 

Mine is ok - used it in atm and for an online purchase

Bank card still won't work today in machines / credit card payment failed to go trough . Had to go into bank to take out money at counter was told card doesn't exist. Was going on holidays tomorrow if your with bank of Ireland and going on holidays  take cash people . 

Hi mick,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here today. We are very sorry to hear you are experiencing difficulty with using your card. Please be assured that all issues have now been resolved.

Can we check with you what is the error message you are receiving and have you received an email or text notification from our card security team? If you have done so can you please ensure that you respond to this as soon as possible.

Alternatively you can contact our Card security Team at 1800 946 764 or by email to fpucardsecurity@boi.com.

I hope this helps.

Thanks Jen

Advertisement