Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

365 Online - Duplicated Entries

Options
  • 10-07-2019 8:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,573 ✭✭✭

Hi, I note of late that a number of entries in my 365 online "Recent Transactions" are duplicated in the Completed Transactions and Today's Transactions & Transactions in Progress sections.  If the action is completed why is it being shown under both headings?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 218 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Kathryne

Hi Gooser14,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here.

[font=Calibri","sans-serif]We are aware of an issue with some customers’ balances not adjusting following recent lodgements and transactions. We are working to apply these to accounts, and would like to apologise for any inconvenience. We will provide a further update as soon as possible.[/font]

[font=Calibri","sans-serif]Many thanks,[/font]
    [font=Calibri","sans-serif]Kat[/font]

• Registered Users Posts: 2 smartiifully

Yes, for me is the same. I have a duplicated charge from yesterday in my account.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 AM789654

Hi Kat,

My account also has duplicate transaction from yesterday, Both are still processing however it seems that my balance has been reduced by the amount of the double transaction. 

When will this rectify? 

• Registered Users Posts: 4 lorrainegibsey

I also am seeing numberous transactions on my account and there has been some card adj made as no payment was actually made but this is not reflected in my account balance. I have been on to security and they are issueing a new card due to breach on the account however i wanted to know when the balance would be rectified

• Closed Accounts Posts: 490 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Jennifer

Hi All,

We are aware of an issue with cusotmers' balances not adjusting following recent lodgements and transactions. We are working to apply these to accounts and would like to apologise for any inconvenience. We will provide an update as soon as we possibly can.

Thanks jen

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,573 ✭✭✭Gooser14

In my case the balance is correct even though there are duplicate entries.

Gooser14 wrote: »
    In my case the balance is correct even though there are duplicate entries.

Thanks for coming back to us. This would also refer to transactions being duplicated on accounts.

Thanks Jen

• Registered Users Posts: 271 ✭✭tomister

Same issue here with transactions from last week duplicating. Some even have a credit adjustment to balance out but others do not and my balance is including the duplicate transactions.
    The online website and app really needs to be fixed. Last week a good few of my completed transactions disappeared and the balance updated and this week I’m being charged twice. Makes it hard to manage finances when you need to check if every DD has gone out on time and if it has disappeared again.

tomister wrote: »
    Same issue here with transactions from last week duplicating. Some even have a credit adjustment to balance out but others do not and my balance is including the duplicate transactions.
    The online website and app really needs to be fixed. Last week a good few of my completed transactions disappeared and the balance updated and this week I’m being charged twice. Makes it hard to manage finances when you need to check if every DD has gone out on time and if it has disappeared again.

Hi tomister,

thanks for getting in touch with us here today. We're aware some customers balances haven't updated within normal timeframes after recent transactions this week. Please be assured that this has now all been resolved. If you are unsure or have any queries in relation to the transactions on your account we would recommend that you raise this by logging into your account through a Pc/Laptop, Select Service Desk and Ask a Question. Alternatively you can call our customer service team on 0818 365 365 and one of our advisors will be happy to look into this for you.

Thanks Jen

Hi tomister,

thanks for getting in touch with us here today. We're aware some customers balances haven't updated within normal timeframes after recent transactions this week. Please be assured that this has now all been resolved. If you are unsure or have any queries in relation to the transactions on your account we would recommend that you raise this by logging into your account through a Pc/Laptop, Select Service Desk and Ask a Question. Alternatively you can call our customer service team on 0818 365 365 and one of our advisors will be happy to look into this for you.

Thanks Jen
    Hi Jen,

Thanks for the update. If you're aware of these issues why isn't there a communication to customers. It shouldn't need to be the case that we notice these issues and have to query them with you for you to tell us you're aware of the issue already. Surely a communication like a text or an email would reduce the amount of churn and would provide reassurance that the issue is known and will be resolved. Other banks do this automatically - Revolut mailed today to say that some transactions may have been duplicated and that they've identified the issue and money will be refunded.
    Just my two cents

• Advertisement

Hi Jen,

Thanks for the update. If you're aware of these issues why isn't there a communication to customers. It shouldn't need to be the case that we notice these issues and have to query them with you for you to tell us you're aware of the issue already. Surely a communication like a text or an email would reduce the amount of churn and would provide reassurance that the issue is known and will be resolved. Other banks do this automatically - Revolut mailed today to say that some transactions may have been duplicated and that they've identified the issue and money will be refunded.
    Just my two cents

Hi Tomister,

Thanks for coming back to us here. Please be assured that we appreciate all feedback we received from our customers. As soon as updates were provided we were able to issue these to our customers. Notices were put in place on Twitter, the website and 365online along with our telephone lines as soon as possible.

We thank you very much for sharing your experiencing and thoughts with us and we will certainly pass this onto the relevant team.

Thanks Jen 

Hi Tomister,

Thanks for coming back to us here. Please be assured that we appreciate all feedback we received from our customers. As soon as updates were provided we were able to issue these to our customers. Notices were put in place on Twitter, the website and 365online along with our telephone lines as soon as possible.

We thank you very much for sharing your experiencing and thoughts with us and we will certainly pass this onto the relevant team.

Thanks Jen 

Hi Jen,

Can you confirm that information was visible on the app? The first time I saw information was through the 365online website this morning. Many people would usually use just the app as you can do most of your day to day banking on it.
    Personally I only use the 365online website to add a payee which is not often
    Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Hi Jen,

Can you confirm that information was visible on the app? The first time I saw information was through the 365online website this morning. Many people would usually use just the app as you can do most of your day to day banking on it.
    Personally I only use the 365online website to add a payee which is not often
    Thanks

Hi tomister,

Yes, there is a notice on the mobile app on the log in screen.

Thanks,
    Tara

Advertisement