Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The glorious 12th

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 69,438 ✭✭✭✭FrancieBrady

timthumbni wrote: »
    What a pathetic sectarian post.

Sectarian? :confused::confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,995 ✭✭✭Sofiztikated

janfebmar wrote: »
    Exactly. That was a subtle form of slander here, calling someone who understood unionist views a Unionist. I have heard of tyres slashed of cars over not much more.

:rolleyes:

A christian conservative, with a deep distrust of Sinn Fein, a hatred for the IRA, thoroughly against abortion, against divorce, oddly ok with gay civil unions (not marriage though, no no, that's for normal people).

Up the yard with you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,424 ✭✭✭janfebmar

steddyeddy wrote: »
    Right so you're stating you don't claim to be unionist in real life despite your friends claiming to be unionist.

So why not claim it on Boards? Will your tires be slashed on the Car forum?

Some of my friends are northern unionists, a few are northern Catholics who are not Shinners, and I think it would be fair to say most of my friends are normal middle class southern people who vote fg, ff etc so I guess you could call them mostly republicans with a small r.

:rolleyes:

A christian conservative, with a deep distrust of Sinn Fein, a hatred for the IRA, thoroughly against abortion, against divorce, oddly ok with gay civil unions (not marriage though, no no, that's for normal people).

That is not me.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,186 ✭✭✭munsterlegend

That is not me.

Depends on the day of the week i’d say.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,564 ✭✭✭✭steddyeddy

That is not me.

Depends on the thread. You've also previously stated you don't associate with unionists.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,186 ✭✭✭munsterlegend

Depends on the thread. You've also previously stated you don't associate with unionists.

If they still did ‘this is your life’ they’d have their hands full.

"A deep distrust of Sinn Fein" would be most people, I would say.

That is not me.

No, ya pleb, that was John Bruton.

It could also describe most Unionists. That's why Reynolds called him John Unionist.

But you're not a unionist, so....

"A deep distrust of Sinn Fein" would be most people, I would say.

I don't know what you believe anymore J.

• Advertisement

Dunno where you got that from, I have Unionist friends. I am not a member of any unionist party or associated with them though.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,845 ✭✭✭timthumbni

Dunno where you got that from, I have Unionist friends. I am not a member of any unionist party or associated with them though.

But you talk to those unionist types jan. That’s enough to crucify you with the shiner bots on here. You Aren’t a true Irish person unless you support the child abusing Ira obviously.

So in terms of unionist posters here we have Tim and DC. Is that the size of the unionist community on Boards?

For some reason, I thought you were more Emyvale/Glaslough direction.
    A couple of miles away from the site of the bomb. Travel that road every day.
    I didn't mean quiet as in holding their tongue, I just meant less voices making noise.
    Yes agree there. Younger generation not bothered either way.
    EDIT: I'm also skeptical of who planted what, mostly because of where it was. There's better places to target PSNI rather than a road they are rarely/never on, is the 'Skea barracks even manned these days?

I would wonder too about location. Not the first time that road has seen some dubious carry on.

But you talk to those unionist types jan. That’s enough to crucify you with the shiner bots on here. You Aren’t a true Irish person unless you support the child abusing Ira obviously.

You are a one man fantasy factory Tim, From a war torn no-go Derry to nobody engaging with Unionists.

So in terms of unionist posters here we have Tim and DC. Is that the size of the unionist community on Boards?

If only that was reflected in real life then you could have your so called “United” Ireland, pal. Snigger...

You have an incredible ability to put two and two together and get five. No one is saying he/she is not a real Irish man. Their saying he/she's not a unionist.

Do you want us to wear a star or maybe a red hand emblem to mark us out?

If only that was reflected in real life then you could have your so called “United” Ireland, pal. Snigger...

I won't try to confuse you with the single market again Tim I'll just say what they British government are saying will happen when we leave it:
    Food shortages
    Medicine shortages
    Road blocks

The alternative is rejoining the EU in a united Ireland.

Are these your siege fantasies again young man?

• Advertisement

A couple of miles away from the site of the bomb. Travel that road every day.

Yes agree there. Younger generation not bothered either way.

I would wonder too about location. Not the first time that road has seen some dubious carry on.

Having to go the backroad past the markets to Redhills is a pain in the hoop. The Clones Scotshouse road is a bitch on fuel as well.

My niece posted on social media about how it was so scary something like that happening so close to home, it was only then I realised there's a generation that has never seen the ****e that used to happen around here.

Are these your siege fantasies again young man?

You were the one questioning how many unionist posters are on here. Very telling.

I am quite happy to say I can see both sides of the conflict in Ireland. I condemn the paramilitaries on both sides. Some here have great time for the paramilitaries on one side, I do not.

You do know there's a red hand emblem on the Tyrone gaa shirts, right?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,107 ✭✭✭gwalk

Its
    Sorry J I just seen your edit to this post.

So let's play catch up.
    1. You have friends that you know are unionist.
    2. Yet no one in Ireland would admit to being unionist
    3. You've previously denied voting unionist
    4. You stated you're not a unionist
    5. You refuse to label yourself a unionist

So which and which isn't true?

When he changes the username to July he will then be a proud Unionist.

It'll be March,March,March

The unionist calander

Francie probably has plans to brand people before enforcing his relocation plans in the event of a u.i.

You were the one questioning how many unionist posters are on here. Very telling.

Give it a rest. He was simply querying the numbers, not calling for genocide.

Let’s not Talk about those clowns. Even my gaa mad neighbour calls them all the names of the day.

They love to chant Ira songs. And that’s just the players ffs.

Let’s not Ali about those clowns. Even my gaa mad neighbour calls them all the names of the day.

They love to chant Ira songs. And that’s just the players ffs.

Tim is it wine O clock? You're not making much sense.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,107 ✭✭✭gwalk

Cavan, Monaghan and Antrim too

Advertisement