Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The glorious 12th

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 68,848 ✭✭✭✭FrancieBrady

downcow wrote: »
    You see this is where you need to get real. I have many friends who have served in ruc and udr. Indeed there were 30 boys in my o level class and 10 of them joined the ruc.
    They were good people doing there best in the face of horrendous violence

You have just said my friends were rotten to the core. How would you feel if I said the people on the streets of Derry on bloody sundry were rotten to the core.
    I wouldn’t say it because I know the majority were good people. And yes there were terrorists like M McG knocking about but most were good people.
    Think about your disgraceful outburst

Recognised the world over as a sectarian police force in the control of a sectarian government which had to be reformed and renamed in shame after a number of investigations into their activities. I have no idea what your friends did or didn't take part in.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,177 ✭✭✭munsterlegend

gwalk wrote: »
    Getting paid to shoot taigs in Derry

Tim's fantasy

Then a transfer to west belfast.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,623 ✭✭✭✭downcow

I suggest you read what the butchers actually did to victims. It’s is beyond sick.

It couldn’t possibly surpassed what sf/ira done. Will we compare stories?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,117 ✭✭✭✭Junkyard Tom

You see this is where you need to get real. I have many friends who have served in ruc and udr. Indeed there were 30 boys in my o level class and 10 of them joined the ruc.

How many of them were whistle-blowers DC? Or did they consider unionist killers as counter-terrorists like Peter Robinson did?

Good night.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,107 ✭✭✭gwalk

I suggest you read what the butchers actually did to victims. It’s is beyond sick.

"Themmuns" yet again I see

Wouldn't you just love to exploit a few more victims.

She is like a parents who says ‘well my child would never do that’!

She is like a parents who says ‘well my child would never do that’!

Aye, her 10 mates in the RUC/UDR were all all innocents

It was the other officers that were at it

Recognised the world over as a sectarian police force in the control of a sectarian government which had to be reformed and renamed in shame after a number of investigations into their activities. I have no idea what your friends did or didn't take part in.

I am no fan of the ruc post 1985 but still had friends in there.
    You can say what you like but they were awarded the George cross which is a little more important that the analysis of you or me.
    You’d like to, but you can’t take that away

• Advertisement

He’s always at it. Same old same old Francieland

I am no fan of the ruc post 1985 but still had friends in there.
    You can say what you like but they were awarded the George cross which is a little more important that the analysis of you or me.
    You’d like to, but you can’t take that away

Hmmm.....who awards the George Cross again?

Aye, her 10 mates in the RUC/UDR were all all innocents

It was the other officers that were at it

All well mannered in school but then again no taigs annoying them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,424 ✭✭✭janfebmar

I have great respect for the ruc and udr, they faced the terrorist onslaught of the Republicans and kept the civilian population of N Ireland relatively safe from the paramilitaries on both sides.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,845 ✭✭✭timthumbni

Tim's fantasy

What a ridiculous and pointless post. The bitterness is seeping out here.

Would you say this type of republican bile to my face. Of course you wouldn’t. This is why NI is still part of the UK.

janfebmar wrote: »
    I have great respect for the ruc and udr, they faced the terrorist onslaught of the Republicans and kept the civilian population of N Ireland relatively safe from the paramilitaries on both sides.

And are both gone in shame.

timthumbni wrote: »

Would you say this type of republican bile to my face. Of course you wouldn’t. This is why NI is still part of the UK.

NI is still a part of the UK because somebody won't say something to an anonymous poster's face?

Would you go to Derry and repeat what you said?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,424 ✭✭✭janfebmar

Both held in high esteem by the silent majority. Certainly higher than those who planted the bombs which killed so many.

Tim's fantasy

I'll meet you in Derry and gladly say it to your face, am not bothered 🀷*♂️

• Advertisement

NI is still a part of the UK because somebody won't say something to an anonymous poster's face?

The union is on shakier ground than even I imagined with Brexit.

Both held in high esteem by the silent majority. Certainly higher than those who planted the bombs which killed so many.

They are also very silent on the fact that they are gone and disgraced.

They have a wee George Cross though to remember their collusion and treachery though, that's something.

Of course the provie types complain about why there aren’t more Catholics in the psni. Whilst they blow the legs off of Gaelic playing catholics in the force.

I remember that poor lad saying how his gaa team turned his back on him. And worse than that he thought the set him up. Disgusting but what else do you expect from Irish republicans.

The union is on shakier ground than even I imagined with Brexit.

Boris is busier selling the whole caboodle out. He wants his English realm back and rid of the malcontents.

The white police force in South Africa were also held in high esteem by the white folks.

Would you go to Derry and repeat what you said?

I doubt I will ever be in Londonderry again to be honest, so NO.

Of course the provide types complain about why there aren’t more Catholics in the psni. Whilst they blow the legs off of Gaelic playing catholics in the force.

I remember that poor lad saying how his gaa team turned his back on him. And worse than that he thought the set him up. Disgusting but what else do you expect from Irish republicans.

Is it true Jamie Bryson(UVF memorial man) was mascot for your team at Windsor park?

The same Jamie Bryson that got offended by Translink having a banner for a Translink sponsored event

Or when he got offended by a munster flag at a game where they NI lads brought para banners

Yep the exact same little sausage

I think you’ll find the udr and Irish rangers amalgamated into the royal Irish rangers. You know which group made up the most of them. So no they’re not gone.
    The ruc changed their name and tweaked a few things to become the PSNI so as the shinners could save face.

• Advertisement

Is it true Jamie Bryson(UVF memorial man) was mascot for your team at Windsor park?

I have no idea. Never heard of it tbh. He is a wanker anyway. Does it trouble you that I can call out loyalist scumbags without A bother? Compared to republican fanboys on here.

Advertisement