Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The glorious 12th

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Stop moaning ffs

RobMc59 wrote: »
    You obviously haven't read his book so stop now as you've embarrassing yourself-not my fault jan consistently wipes the floor with you.

So your other account is better at ‘owning’ people then you are?
    Right so

• Registered Users Posts: 68,842 ✭✭✭✭FrancieBrady

You obviously haven't read his book so stop now as you've embarrassing yourself-not my fault jan consistently wipes the floor with you.

I'm in his book and have a signed edition of it. :rolleyes:

You are a disgrace Rob.

On janfebmar: she has lied about this,(it's 'historical truth' that McGuigan was hounded out of his county and country) lied about 7 billion, slanted figures in employment in the last 3 pages alone and is denying she said something to another poster who has the actual screenshot of her saying it.
    So yeh, she is 'constantly wiping the floor' but she is cleaning up her own bull****!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,646 ✭✭✭_blaaz

So yeh, she is 'constantly wiping the floor' but she is cleaning up her own bull****!

Idk who yous talking about....but thats brilliant :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,466 ✭✭✭blinding

Great photo of a flying loyalist from a few years back. I don't believe that the gentleman was injured in his aerial acrobatics.

otqj6c.jpg
    I reckon that between High Alcohol Intoxication and his Beloved Brethren Below that he Landed High and Mighty !:D

Probably get another ban for even saying it but same 3 or 4 accounts, same time of day, same completely inaccurate up to outright lying posts. All on the same script. All appear and disappear at the same time.

You’d wonder what’s at play.

That’s not backseat modding that’s just wondering about certain posting patterns and habits

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,424 ✭✭✭janfebmar

On janfebmar: she has lied about this,(it's 'historical truth' that McGuigan was hounded out of his county and country) lied about 7 billion, slanted figures in employment in the last 3 pages alone and is denying she said something to another poster who has the actual screenshot of her saying it.
    I am just returning to the thread now after having other commitments since lunchtime, I have not posted in probably 3 pages , cannot be bothered to go back and look as I do not take your allegations seriously. I did not say mcguigan was hounded out of the country, it would not surprise me though. I do know people who were hounded out of the country by Republicans.

janfebmar wrote: »
    I am just returning to the thread now after having other commitments since lunchtime, I have not posted in probably 3 pages , cannot be bothered to go back and look as I do not take your allegations seriously.
    At lunchtime you were furiously defending your 7 billion lie Jan.

I did not say mcguigan was hounded out of the country, it would not surprise me though. I do know people who were hounded out of the country by Republicans.

The 3 posts in sequence below where you upbraid somebody for challenging Rob's sensational story/lie. You said:
    janfebmar wrote:
    All you are doing there lawred2 is making a personal attack on someone who dares speak the historical truth. You cannot dispute the truth so you say they are "living in the past".

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=110720080&postcount=1064

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=110720108&postcount=1065

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=110720130&postcount=1066

You better get that mop out again.

I am just returning to the thread now after having other commitments since lunchtime, I have not posted in probably 3 pages , cannot be bothered to go back and look as I do not take your allegations seriously. I did not say mcguigan was hounded out of the country, it would not surprise me though. I do know people who were hounded out of the country by Republicans.

You did say this though. And reported me saying you never said it. Cos you deleted the post. But you actually did say it. There it is black and white.

You are not posting in good faith. I doubt you’re even in Ireland tbh

485579.png

You did say this though. And reported me saying you never said it. Cos you deleted the post. But you actually did say it. There it is black and white.

You are not posting in good faith. I doubt you’re even in Ireland tbh

485579.png

If yous got banned for responding to deleted post...id bring this up on dispute resolution

Mods can see deleted posts.....something funny going on here

_blaaz wrote: »
    If yous got banned for responding to deleted post...id bring this up on dispute resolution

Mods can see deleted posts.....something funny going on here

And also the poster in question denied ever saying it. It’s right there.

It wasn’t just that I was being an arsehole admittedly dragging the topic off course as I probably will be banned again for bringing this up. But I did report all three or four accounts in question and asked why and no feedback. They’re still here. I dunno how that works the guys are just volunteers and are hounded constantly so it’s of no matter.
    But blantantly obvious sock puppet/troll farm accounts aren’t hard to spot especially on such an emotive issue.

• Advertisement

But blantantly obvious sock puppet/troll farm accounts aren’t hard to spot especially on such an emotive issue.

Tbh the website is dying,so i doubt this is as big an issue as you imagine

If yous wanted to get better return for views/reads etc on troll farms/sock puppets,surely reddit ireland is where its at

_blaaz wrote: »
    Tbh the website is dying,so i doubt this is as big an issue as you imagine

If yous wanted to get better return for views/reads etc,surely reddit ireland is where its at

Every thread descends into immigrants women gays trans etc etc

If it’s dying and I don’t think it is, it’s cos it’s been infected by the stench from the east. Mod told recently they’re aware that’s happening but can’t call it out or shut it down. Didn’t say why.

Every thread descends into immigrants women gays trans etc etc

Thats just the demographic that uses it tbh....theres a reason you not meet them.IRL and most sound people dont use it
    If it’s dying and I don’t think it is, it’s cos it’s been infected by the stench from the east. Mod told recently they’re aware that’s happening but can’t call it out or shut it down. Didn’t say why.

Thats because if it is happening on any sort of reasonable scale,they.cant loose the posts etc as views will fall off a cliff,followed by ad revenue....hence why its accepted site is.dying

• Registered Users Posts: 4,831 ✭✭✭RobMc59

Right so

What on earth are you on about?

And also the poster in question denied ever saying it. It’s right there.

To put the record straight, I did not delete any post.

Point no. 2: you claimed I said something else about the teacher yesterday, the fact is I did not say what you claimed I said about the teacher. If you learnt how to quote properly, you would save embarrassing yourself.

Two appear almost at once. Thanked by a third.

It’s a bloody miracle.

To put the record straight, I did not delete any post.

Point no. 2: you claimed I said something else about the teacher yesterday, the fact is I did not say what you claimed I said about the teacher. If you learnt how to quote properly, you would save embarrassing yourself.

You can’t quote a post that has been deleted. Luckily I have a screen shot of your post that you now say you never said, it is right here.
    Are you saying you didn’t say it? A few people replied to it are they imagining it? Am I!?

485579.png

You can’t quote a post that has been deleted. Luckily I have a screen shot of your post that you now say you never said, it is right here.
    Are you saying you didn’t say it? A few people replied to it are they imagining it? Am I!?

485579.png

Tbf your evidence is rock solid

At lunchtime you were furiously defending your 7 billion lie Jan.

That was not within the past 3 pages though, and I said the 7 billion was a guestimate., The 7 billion would be spread over years, such would be the scale of the work involved. Someone else estimated 2 billion; I would say it could be 7 billion if everything N I public service had to be bi-lingual, all documentation signage etc. Either way, it's not going to happen, to that extent anyway.

I'm in his book and have a signed edition of it. :rolleyes:

You are a disgrace Rob.

I must admit to being a bit envious of your friendship with the man himself,as I said the greatest Irish boxer ever imo.
    I stand by what I said about the IRA threatening him,it`s widely available on multiple sites if you search it.I don`t particularly like asking people to provide links but in this case if you persist in claiming he was`nt threatened will you provide a link to where he categorically says that was`nt the case?

• Advertisement

You can’t quote a post that has been deleted.

But I never deleted a post. That post about the teacher is still there. Why are you making up lies about me deleting a post?

I must admit to being a bit envious of your friendship with the man himself,as I said the greatest Irish boxer ever imo.
    I stand by what I said about the IRA threatening him,it`s widely available on multiple sites if you search it.I don`t particularly like asking people to provide links but in this case if you persist in claiming he was`nt threatened will you provide a link to where he categorically says that was`nt the case?

Rob...stop it now.

I challenged you on this specific claim you made, that he was 'hounded out of his county and Ireland and which janfebmar two posts later claimed was 'historical truth'.
    Please either back that up or withdraw it.

But I never deleted a post. That post about the teacher is still there. Why are you making up lies about me deleting a post?

So you did say you got hit by a catholic teacher and I replied asking why is still there?

And you denied posting it and got me yellow carded for it, actually exists?

You are now saying you did actually post that a catholic teacher hit you.

And twice yesterday and once today you admit you actually did say it.

Two appear almost at once. Thanked by a third.

It’s a bloody miracle.

Like how davycc often thanks francie, although he never posts himself.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Right so

You’ve been warned repeatedly to report suspected activity, and not to comment in thread. Please don’t do this again.

dudara

So you did say you got hit by a catholic teacher and I replied asking why is still there?

And you denied posting it and got me yellow carded for it, actually exists?

You are now saying you did actually post that a catholic teacher hit you.

And twice yesterday and once today you admit you actually did say it.

You claimed I made a certain comment about a teacher hitting me. I did not make the comment you claimed I made about the teacher hitting me. I made a different comment altogether.

You claimed I made a certain comment about a teacher hitting me. I did not make the comment you claimed I made about the teacher hitting me. I made a different comment altogether.

Ehhhhh
    Here’s your comment.
    I think we all know how to read

485579.png

Rob...stop it now.

I challenged you on this specific claim you made, that he was 'hounded out of his county and Ireland and which janfebmar two posts later claimed was 'historical truth'.
    Please either back that up or withdraw it.

I provided 2 links,if you can provide ANYTHING where Barry says different knock your self out,beyond that there`s nothing else to say other than,If you disagree obviously you have the option to report me for whatever it is you think I`ve done.

Ehhhhh
    Here’s your comment.
    I think we all know how to read

485579.png

I am not going to derail this thread by explaining to you some comment taken out of context from another thread.
    Now you will all have to excuse me, I have made previous arrangements to do some other things with others for a number of hours this evening.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,623 ✭✭✭✭downcow

Probably get another ban for even saying it but same 3 or 4 accounts, same time of day, same completely inaccurate up to outright lying posts. All on the same script. All appear and disappear at the same time.

You’d wonder what’s at play.

That’s not backseat modding that’s just wondering about certain posting patterns and habits

Pot and kettle come to mind

Advertisement