Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IRONMAN lost & found

Options
  • 10-07-2019 9:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 819 ✭✭✭

Hi, did IM Austria at weekend and my red transition bag (the one that you put your stuff in after the bike section) was missing when I went back to transition to check out. I went all around the various locations it could be and returned to transition on Monday morning, but it is gone. I filled out a “lost & found” form with IM, but everyone I spoke to on-site about compensation if it doesn’t turn up was clueless as to what the process would be. Annoying as I had about 300 euros worth of stuff in there (bike shoes, sunglasses, helmet, etc.)

Has anyone else ever experienced this? If so, did you ever see your stuff again?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 819 ✭✭✭EDit

Just as an update on this, got an email a few weeks ago saying they had found my “red” bag and I got it back today (shipped over from Austria)

Seriously hums and had mould growing in and on my bike shoes, but everything was salvageable with a good scrub. Very happy.

Advertisement