Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Road Bike Rental Lake Garda

Options
  • 10-07-2019 10:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,023 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

going to lake Garda for first 2 weeks in august i want to rent a road bike for a couple of days and go for a few spins. we are staying in the Bella Italia Campsite at Peschiera Del Garda.

Has anyone stayed here and rented road bikes locally?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 384 ✭✭Welshkev

I stayed in Bella Italia and rented locally - Garda Bike Hotel.

See my post here: https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057741478&page=2

• Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭myclist

Was there last year, and got a good road bike off the cycle hire guy in the campsite (Canyon I think). He had a few. Not cheap . I think I gave 35 for one day. Probably do a deal for longer. He was a sound man. Mate who goes over there regular gets his bike from a guy across the road from the main enterance I think. He had an old steel framed yoke with ancient campagnolo on it. I think he paid 35 for the week but he has been hiring that same bike for donkeys years. (I still couldn't keep up with him)

• Registered Users Posts: 579 ✭✭✭jethrothe2nd

They are totally sound in the rental place on the campsite but the road bikes they had in there were not in the best of shape.(We were there the last 2 weeks of June). Unless he has some stashed away out of the main shop, I'd look elsewhere.

Advertisement