Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WereWolf: A 10 player Vigilante game.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,926 ✭✭✭Clarabel

Barney92 wrote: »
    I'm not sure they show exactly the same thing though. By weights Tusk seems way ahead as the leading suspect, but by count myself and Green and Red seem a lot closer to him.

top 3 are still top 3

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,418 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Barney92 wrote:
    Ah I see. Yes you should have doubts about your wolf lean. Very strong doubts indeed.

Bah, you've swayed me with your somewhat convincing points on GnR. I remain interested in a rebuttal from him though.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭tusk

Table doesn't work on mobile Clara. Are you using tabs or pipes for separators?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,944 ✭✭✭✭Electric Nitwit

I can't see the table either (mobile too) but it looks like three votes from me, I only gave two

I voted Ted and Barney, but they weren't in order for me. In fact they were pretty much from thin air because I thought everyone was voting

I also defended Tusk, but I now worry I'm being gamed by him :P

tusk wrote: »
    Table doesn't work on mobile Clara. Are you using tabs or pipes for separators?

excel - so I guess tabs

• Advertisement

Baggly wrote: »
    Well im obviously not the vig then.

I don't get this.. Can you explain?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,418 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Clara what's your FFA as a matter of interest?

I also defended Tusk, but I now worry I'm being gamed by him :P

We would call that pocketing.

But don't worry I'm not gaming anyone. I'm not a wolf

Clarabel wrote: »
    #ffa1

1. Barney for the breaking my heart stuff
    2. ladyskunk for low posting - look i know this is a **** reason but there are you now
    3. The newbies - DEFEND YOURSELF. Only jokin (kinda)
    3. GnR - you know gut wolfy
    LadySkunk Ted_YNWA osh Necro Green&Red Barney92 tusk Baggly Clarabel Electric Nitwit
    LadySkunk
    Ted_YNWA
    osh 2 5
    Necro 2 5
    Green&Red 5 1 2
    Barney92 5
    tusk
    Baggly 2 1 5
    Clarabel 2 1 5
    Electric Nitwit 5 2 1

Votes 2 1 0 1 3 3 4 2 1 0

Weighted 4 5 0 2 7 9 16 6 2 0

Weighted and counts show the same thing
    Necro wrote: »
    Clara what's your FFA as a matter of interest?

smart groupings for you

Ffa1

Baggly
    Skunk
    Necro
    Clara

• Advertisement

tusk wrote:
    Baggly
    Skunk
    Necro
    Clara

Why 4, and why those 4 specifically?

Ffa1

Baggly
    Skunk
    Necro
    Clara

Are you putting on 4 to mess with my table? If you are this makes you a cruel human but also I like you ar emy type of people.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

FFA1

Green&Red
    Necro
    Tusk

I haven't voted yet, but just wondering for future reference, can it be changed?

Ted_YNWA wrote:
    I haven't voted yet, but just wondering for future reference, can it be changed?

I presume you can vote as many times as you like but your last vote is the only one that counts.

Why me Ted... Why anyone on the FFA as an FYI:(

4 because I feel dodgiest vibes from those.

Sorry Clara it wasn't intentional.

Baggly because of his attack on me with nothing to back it up. And low posts with no content
    Skunk because she's a wolf
    Necro. The only one of the first four posters I didn't clear.
    Clara for the craic

But there's only two wolves????

4 because I feel dodgiest vibes from those.

Sorry Clara it wasn't intentional.

Clara for the craic

So not dodgy! Gwan get out with your craic nonsense, this is how villagers get killed

But there's only two wolves????

Yeah and two of my reads could be wrong so then where are we if I get killed.

I think any one of them could be a wolf. Not all of them

Hey Barney you know how you want to lynch GnR for his FFA....

Well we have another contender lol

I presume you can vote as many times as you like but your last vote is the only one that counts.

Why me Ted... Why anyone on the FFA as an FYI:(

G&R - based on #267 comments
    Necro - can't find the post now, but there was one that sounded a bit off
    Tusk - still can't fully shake off the initial posting about there being an early wolf at start of thread.

• Advertisement

So not dodgy! Gwan get out with your craic nonsense, this is how villagers get killed

Clara your cracking me up today :pac:

tusk wrote:
    I think any one of them could be a wolf. Not all of them

So purely based on me being one of the first four posters and nothing to do with my actual posts?

Ok then... carry on there

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Tusk - still can't fully shake off the initial posting about there being an early wolf at start of thread.

What's your problem with it?

Ted_YNWA wrote:
    Necro - can't find the post now, but there was one that sounded a bit off

Meh, at least I can work with that, if you get time Ted have a look for it will ya and lemme know :)

So purely based on me being one of the first four posters and nothing to do with my actual posts?

Ok then... carry on there

I have my notes. They tell me you are potentially a wolf. That was the easiest to type out.

Sticking a vote in now from my ffa

tusk wrote:
    I have my notes. They tell me you are potentially a wolf. That was the easiest to type out.

Sure everyone is potentially a wolf but here's the thing, we've 8 villagers so you listing four players just seems like a bit of fudge on your FFA.

Sure everyone is potentially a wolf but here's the thing, we've 8 villagers so you listing four players just seems like a bit of fudge on your FFA.

Don't know what you mean there.

Those four are my top targets. The rest aren't tingling my tusky senses just yet.

If baggly and skunk flip green, I was wrong and I already have my two next top targets

I don't see what the problem is here

• Advertisement

Meh, at least I can work with that, if you get time Ted have a look for it will ya and lemme know :)

The word 'potentially' in post 23 was one of them.

Would you guess how I remebered that

:P

Advertisement