Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WereWolf: A 10 player Vigilante game.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

Necro wrote: »
    Hey Barney you know how you want to lynch GnR for his FFA....

Well we have another contender lol

Tusk? I'm conflicted here. Green seems to be trying to blend in by doing an FFA and having three people with reasons. Tusk however it making himself stand out. I buy Green being a wolf more than tusk at the moment anyway. Although I'd be surprised if tusk lasts the distance. Seems a prime candidate for a shot or lynching really.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,525 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Ted_YNWA wrote:
    The word 'potentially' in post 23 was one of them.

Lol potential actually ;)

I'm not a wolf though, but at least it's something I suppose. I really dislike being listed without reason though specifically by tusk and Sir Biggles

• Registered Users Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭tusk

I'm not a wolf though, but at least it's something I suppose. I really dislike being listed without reason though specifically by tusk and Sir Biggles

I dislike having to defend myself every second post. But hey. That's this bloody game

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

This is why we would never make detectives, too many times our hunches are wrong.

Barney92 wrote: »
    Tusk? I'm conflicted here. Green seems to be trying to blend in by doing an FFA and having three people with reasons. Tusk however it making himself stand out. I buy Green being a wolf more than tusk at the moment anyway. Although I'd be surprised if tusk lasts the distance. Seems a prime candidate for a shot or lynching really.

You're right to be conflicted. I'm not a wolf.

I can't imagine if be munched unless I'm on one of the wolves cos like you say I'm prime Lynch material

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,926 ✭✭✭Clarabel

Person d0 8pm
    tusk 82
    Necro 68
    Clarabel 44
    Barney92 23
    Electric Nitwit 19
    Ted_YNWA 18
    Baggly 18
    Green&Red 13
    osh 13
    sKeith 2
    LadySkunk 1

Start
    Vig 1
    Wolf 2
    Village 7

dead

right my set up is done. I am going to try be gone for the next hour.

tusk wrote:
    I dislike having to defend myself every second post. But hey. That's this bloody game

Meh at least there's stuff out in the open that you can defend from. I'm being FFAed for:

Baggly (no reason really given)
    Tusk (notes say potential wolf, no follow up)
    Ted (posts seem off, at least I can respond to this)

You can see why I'm a little frustrated!

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    This is why we would never make detectives, too many times our hunches are wrong.

Speak for yourself. I once beat Poirot to solving a case :).

giphy.gif

I don't get the Skunk thing right now, I can see myself MAYBE getting suss if it continues tomorrow but she literally posted once.

Meh at least there's stuff out in the open that you can defend from. I'm being FFAed for:

Baggly (no reason really given)
    Tusk (notes say potential wolf, no follow up)
    Ted (posts seem off, at least I can respond to this)

You can see why I'm a little frustrated!

could be worse, could be "GUT"

• Advertisement

Clarabel wrote: »
    could be worse, could be "GUT"

Gut is very useful.

How was yours last game Clara?

LadySkunk Ted_YNWA osh Necro Green&Red Barney92 tusk Baggly Clarabel Electric Nitwit
    LadySkunk
    Ted_YNWA 2 5 1
    osh 2 5
    Necro 2 5
    Green&Red 5 1 2
    Barney92 5
    tusk 2 1 5
    Baggly 2 1 5
    Clarabel 2 1 5
    Electric Nitwit 5 2

Votes 3 1 0 3 4 3 4 3 1 0

Weighted 6 5 0 5 12 9 16 11 2 0

for those on mobile

Weighted - Tusk, GNR, Baggly
    Count - GnR/Tusk (4) and Baggly/Barney/Necro/Skunk (3)

Lads I'm not arsed defending myself from Lynch tbh. But you'd be wasting a Lynch.

When I flip green check the people who jumped on the wagon

I won't be voting tusk.
    I am going to race though.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,007 ✭✭✭✭Electric Nitwit

Sorry, another question!

What's "race" in this context?

Clarabel wrote:
    I won't be voting tusk. I am going to race though.

I'm conflicted as everything is telling me to vote tusk but Barney is making sense on GnR

What's "race" in this context?

Basically the top people in the FFAs.

Which are plentiful today by normal methods, or it's three people if you go via Clara's weighted method.

Basically the top people in the FFAs.

Which are plentiful today by normal methods, or it's three people if you go via Clara's weighted method.

As a note on this. I was heavily against it last game and still am. Because unless there's a wolf in the race it gives them less space to vote and easier places to hide

tusk wrote:
    As a note on this. I was heavily against it last game and still am. Because unless there's a wolf in the race it gives them less space to vote and easier places to hide

I'm not particularly 'for' it either was just explaining it to EN.

Just so happens that the people at the forefront of my thoughts are at the top of the FFAs.

I've not forgotten Baggly either, but I'll reassess nearer lynch time on him depending on his input

tusk wrote: »

I see what you're saying and I don't think we should force racing on anyone. Anyone can collate this info. FFAs are super important for progression and vote analysis. I personally think that collating and sharing the info is good for the village. The village can then do with is what they see fit.

I take the race candidates and no my own analysis on them if they are different to my FFA, forces me to give other the air time I might have not spotted - probably more important in bigger games

• Advertisement

I'm not particularly 'for' it either was just explaining it to EN.

Just so happens that the people at the forefront of my thoughts are at the top of the FFAs.

I've not forgotten Baggly either, but I'll reassess nearer lynch time on him depending on his input

That want a stab at you. Just a note for the new lads that it's not necessarily a good thing to do :)

Clarabel wrote: »
    I see what you're saying and I don't think we should force racing on anyone. Anyone can collate this info. FFAs are super important for progression and vote analysis. I personally think that collating and sharing the info is good for the village. The village can then do with is what they see fit.

I take the race candidates and no my own analysis on them if they are different to my FFA, forces me to give other the air time I might have not spotted - probably more important in bigger games

All fair points

• Registered Users Posts: 11,401 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

So you suspect tusk of being a wolf, but call Baggly one for calling Tusk a wolf? Can you talk me through that, as I could be missing something.

The clara thing is a bit of a leap too.

Sorry Barney for the delay, I've actually answered this twice on the phone and both disappeared

Tusk - for his lack of thanks, it was a change
    Baggly - for calling Tusk a wolf but with nothing else, just you're a wolf
    Clara - yes its weak but its D0 and at that stage I had about 200 posts to go on

Hmmm, seems to me that I'm one of the few to give reasons yet you don't like my reasons and have me as the only person on ur FFA, can you see the irony?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,007 ✭✭✭✭Electric Nitwit

tusk wrote: »
    ...don't worry I'm not gaming anyone. I'm not a wolf

Phew, thanks for letting know. You wouldn't lie to me, would you tusky?

I'm conflicted as everything is telling me to vote tusk but Barney is making sense on GnR

Can you explain this please? Cause to me this is just jumping on a bandwagon.

Barney said he didn't like my reasons and that makes sense?

If i'd said gut, feel and notes I'd be in the clear?

I'm not a wolf, I made the first FFA and I gave reasons for it

Green&Red wrote:
    Barney said he didn't like my reasons and that makes sense?

Well it's the reasons itself for me when I saw them pointed out, specifically FFAing Baggly who called tusk a wolf whilst also including tusk on the FFA. Just seems a bit off for me.

The Clara thing I'm meh about, I tend to believe her, you don't, no issue there

Well it's the reasons itself for me when I saw them pointed out, specifically FFAing Baggly who called tusk a wolf whilst also including tusk on the FFA. Just seems a bit off for me.

But Baggily just said I think Tusk is such a wolf, nothing more? Didn't return to it but yet still put him top of his FFA. Would that not strike you as strange?
    Maybe worthy of FFAing him?

Green&Red wrote: »
    Hmmm, seems to me that I'm one of the few to give reasons yet you don't like my reasons and have me as the only person on ur FFA, can you see the irony?

One of the few - you, osh, nitwit, necro, clara, ted (eventually), tusk (eventually), me (although only one person on my list) all gave reasons.

Baggly didn't have reasons in his FFA, but may have had them near but I can't see them handily. Skunk hasn't don't an FFA that I know of. Tusks reasons are very weak if you ask me, with baggly the only real one that I can see. So you aren't one of a few that gave reasons. You're in the majority.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

How do you keep tabs on this.

Or is this like a Fight Club kind of question?

Advertisement