Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WereWolf: A 10 player Vigilante game.

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,418 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Green&Red wrote:
    But Baggily just said I think Tusk is such a wolf, nothing more? Didn't return to it but yet still put him top of his FFA. Would that not strike you as strange? Maybe worthy of FFAing him?

I did FFA him ironically, but what's the play here re: Baggly/tusk? You think a possible bus? I just dont see them as team mates which is why I found it weird.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,944 ✭✭✭✭Electric Nitwit

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    How do you keep tabs on this.

Or is this like a Fight Club kind of question?

I do feel like I should have kept notes from the start!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,418 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Ted_YNWA wrote:
    How do you keep tabs on this.

Usually, notes. Phone posting though this game so it's all in my head :D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

Necro wrote: »
    I did FFA him ironically, but what's the play here re: Baggly/tusk? You think a possible bus? I just dont see them as team mates which is why I found it weird.

Neither do I, Baggly doesn't bus teammates but I FFA'd three people, they can't all be wolves

Argh I hate day 1, genuinely not sure who to vote for :(

• Advertisement

Barney92 wrote: »
    One of the few - you, osh, nitwit, necro, clara, ted (eventually), tusk (eventually), me (although only one person on my list) all gave reasons.

Baggly didn't have reasons in his FFA, but may have had them near but I can't see them handily. Skunk hasn't don't an FFA that I know of. Tusks reasons are very weak if you ask me, with baggly the only real one that I can see. So you aren't one of a few that gave reasons. You're in the majority.

At the time you called me out on it only Necro and I that had FFA'd

Look I won't argue with you too much but you're reasons for going for only me are weak. If I'm lynched it'll be a mistake for the village, I'm not a wolf but ye'll find that out shortly after 10

• Registered Users Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭tusk

I'd like if someone could go back and iso me. I think anything I've done had been overly wolfy. Definitely not enough to be the top pick for so many.

Needs how's your holiday. What did you have for lunch?

I'm gonna have to vote soon as I'm getting angry looks across the table.

tusk or Baggly I'm leaning right now, but I'm genuinely not confident on either at all at the moment.

I'm more ok with GnR's responses than I am tusk's at the moment, and Baggly is giving me nothing to work with :/

Necro wrote: »
    I'm gonna have to vote soon as I'm getting angry looks across the table.

tusk or Baggly I'm leaning right now, but I'm genuinely not confident on either at all at the moment.

I'm more ok with GnR's responses than I am tusk's at the moment, and Baggly is giving me nothing to work with :/

Don't vote for me.

• Advertisement

tusk wrote:
    Needs how's your holiday. What did you have for lunch?

Actually just a sandwich :pac: stayed indoors today mostly, had a hyperactive two year old to mind!

Have you posted any gifs yet?

I expected a plethora after lunch

tusk wrote: »
    Don't vote for me.

I won't be voting for you

Nope, posting from the phone so itll sadly be a gif free game for me. I think I mentioned that already:P

• Registered Users Posts: 10,944 ✭✭✭✭Electric Nitwit

tusk wrote: »
    Have you posted any gifs yet?

I expected a plethora after lunch

Looking forward to my first lynching :P

DelayedBowedGalapagosalbatross-small.gif

Right sticking in my final vote.

Very quiet, means there's no wolf on the line

• Registered Users Posts: 1,392 ✭✭✭LadySkunk

Sorry guys I’m all over the place today. I read the OP wrong on my lunch and thought voting didn’t start until tomorrow. I’m going to speed read and throw a vote in now.

Green&Red wrote:
    Very quiet, means there's no wolf on the line

Only two wolves though man, if one is up how would the other make enough distraction

• Registered Users Posts: 2,926 ✭✭✭Clarabel

I promised not to play CFD til there is noise to find a wolf. So I'm staying out of this

• Advertisement

Too quiet

SKeith - as an aside my password from seer13 lets me vote on vig 10. I'm not sure if that is intended behaviour.

Ah here people thinking I’m a wolf for only posting once. I only found out the game started on my lunch and by the time I read everything back I didn’t have enough time to post until my break and even then it wasn’t much.

I’d just like to state I would never play like that as a wolf, it’s not fair on anyone and if it was just me and one other person I wouldn’t put myself under suspicion like that.

It’s bad form yes but as I said I wasn’t even aware the game had started until later in the day and I’ve been in work so not much I can do about that :o

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

I had a quick look back at Baggly's 18 posts & 4 of them are direct finger pointing at someone.

Seems a bit high, and getting close to the deadline to be adding another conundrum to the mix.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,941 ✭✭✭osh

Did baggly give any reasons for his ffa? Haven’t seen any.

LadySkunk wrote: »
    Ah here people thinking I’m a wolf for only posting once. I only found out the game started on my lunch and by the time I read everything back I didn’t have enough time to post until my break and even then it wasn’t much.

I’d just like to state I would never play like that as a wolf, it’s not fair on anyone and if it was just me and one other person I wouldn’t put myself under suspicion like that.

It’s bad form yes but as I said I wasn’t even aware the game had started until later in the day and I’ve been in work so not much I can do about that :o

My ffa of you was to pressure you for a few posts.

Tbf you probably are a wolf tho

osh wrote: »

i think he did eventually, I'l go have a look and see if I can find it

• Registered Users Posts: 3,941 ✭✭✭osh

LadySkunk wrote: »

Fair enough. Just a looked a bit odd to me that’s all.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

osh wrote: »

Last post was the FFA #238

• Advertisement

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    I had a quick look back at Baggly's 18 posts & 4 of them are direct finger pointing at someone.

Seems a bit high, and getting close to the deadline to be adding another conundrum to the mix.

Just to touch on this Ted he’s probably shaking trees. I haven’t read back properly but normally first couple of days if people are trying to rile others up making accusations it’s called shaking trees

Advertisement