Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WereWolf: A 10 player Vigilante game.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,926 ✭✭✭Clarabel

Green&Red wrote: »
    LOL!!

Quiet you! You need to relax!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

I've gone back through Barney's last few posts, they are quite focused on GnR, and that was his vote
    Barney92 wrote: »
    But that sort of backs up my reasoning. I don't like any of the FFA at all. So I've only got one person on my FFA now.

#FFA1
    Green and Red - really, really dislike all of their FFA
    Barney92 wrote: »
    Tusk? I'm conflicted here. Green seems to be trying to blend in by doing an FFA and having three people with reasons. Tusk however it making himself stand out. I buy Green being a wolf more than tusk at the moment anyway. Although I'd be surprised if tusk lasts the distance. Seems a prime candidate for a shot or lynching really.

I'll try Ted's too...

They are going to be on me, they voted for me! As I said earlier it means feck all. If one of the people who voted for Baggly died you’d look back and say they were very focussed on Baggly but we know now he was good

• Registered Users Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭tusk

Clarabel wrote: »
    no the opposite! I don't think you are a wolf. But I think this wolfy play that you have going on at the start of every game, where people say you're a wolf and then no one votes you. Well it's gonna be excellent for when you are a wolf. So you're playing a long game, over many games

Lol, and you know what I'll probably get lynched day 1 when it finally happens :P

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,422 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

As an aside, on the fake vig thing. What do you think this meant...?

That's an in joke between me and Baggly where he states he's going to shoot me as soon as he gets a gun in a game we are both playing in :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,945 ✭✭✭✭Electric Nitwit

Necro wrote: »
    So I had a look through EN's posts. A lot of questions re: technical terms and phrases, standard fare for a newbie really.

Couple of questions when you get a chance though EN.

I noticed you FFAed tusk and Barney but ended up voting Baggly. Mind if I ask why the switch?

Also there was a comment around lynch time that gave me the heebie jeebies, you were excited about your first lynching. Probably reading too much into it but when you voted you said you felt guilty which kind of conflicts with your excitement post.

Other than that there's not too much else, though I'm interested in seeing where your FFA goes today with your two suspects now dead and shown as villagers.

Of course

I didn't FFA Tusk, I actually defended him in that post. But Clara counted it as a vote so I get out was confusing, I'll be clearer with my next FFA

I did FFA Barney and Ted. At that point I had very little to be honest, but I thought it was group FFA time so jumped in. In hindsight I'd have waited, u just didn't know how that bit worked

The Baggly thing was mostly your late argument with him. I still don't get his attitude, it was like he wanted to be taken out

I genuinely did think the lynch would be fun, I thought we'd get a wolf and it would be cool. I was very wrong, I was really pissed off when we didn't!
    And I felt guilty because I really was still voting baseless. And I was right, I voted for an innocent villager

• Advertisement

Green&Red wrote: »
    EN, I completely forgot about that, the fake “I’m the vig” post. Necro you are so wolfy. I’ve no doubt you would have gotten Baggly if he lived but not as the vig

I think that almost comes across as hoping one of the newbies is the vigilante and hoping that'll make them go for Baggly if the lynch doesn't get him

As an aside, on the fake vig thing. What do you think this meant...?
    Baggly wrote: »
    Well im obviously not the vig then.

He was asked about that and never answered, who knows?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,422 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Green&Red wrote:
    EN, I completely forgot about that, the fake “I’m the vig†post. Necro you are so wolfy. I’ve no doubt you would have gotten Baggly if he lived but not as the vig

Why on earth would wolf me munch Baggly given the heat he had yesterday?

I was trying to draw the munch and failed :(

The wolves didn't munch Baggly, he was lynched.

The wolves munched Barney or Ted

Here's the thing GnR, you want so bad to portray me as wolfy but let's have a look at your own actions.

Your FFA was rightly torn to shreds by a dead villager, your reasoning was conflicting.

You had Baggly and tusk on your FFA yet suddenly move to Clara for a spurious reasoning in my eyes.

So now today you're going to focus on me and try and get me lynched.

When I flip villager, because it's when and not if ask yourself one thing, who will you blame then?

Because if you're a villager you're painting yourself into a corner for an easy mislynch if I do go tonight.

The wolves munched Barney or Ted

which one tho?

• Advertisement

The wolves didn't munch Baggly, he was lynched.

I was responding to GnR claiming that had Baggly not been lynched, wolf me would have munched him.

I wouldn't have, not a chance I'd have munched him given the heat he had from other players.

I was responding to GnR claiming that had Baggly not been lynched, wolf me would have munched him.

I wouldn't have, not a chance I'd have munched him given the heat he had from other players.

Ah yeah, I see now!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,392 ✭✭✭LadySkunk

Ok so I wanted to go back to this and the reasoning I didn't see tusk as a wolf yesterday. Probably too early for associative reads then but now....

So Baggly is dead and a villager.
    I know I'm good so not teamed with wolf!tusk
    Barney and Ted, dead. No team there naturally.

I'm wondering did I maybe dismiss GnR too easily as being on the same team as tusk yesterday. His early posts were pretty focused on tusk and thankanomics but it's also an easy way of shading a wolf buddy and withdrawing from said shade at a later point. Given GnR then voted Clara for (IMO) spurious reasoning I can definitely see this as soft distancing, if in fact tusk is a wolf.

Clara and tusk were too jokey on thread imo to see them as a wolf team, so I want to rule that one out.

Again if EN is wolf with tusk then he's bussing them right out the gate and I dont think tusk does that to a wolf buddy, particularly a new player.

tusk called Skunk a wolf yesterday yet voted Baggly, strange behaviour, possible distancing? Another potential team mate.

The only other person alive is osh who seemed to be voting tusk up until late on then switched to Baggly (and I get his reasoning tbf) I mean, maybe. But unlikely.

So if tusk is wolf his likely team mates would be

GnR
    Skunk
    osh

EN
    Clarabel

I had to go back to see if you or Green properly responded to my you being a wolf team theory and you only responded to one small part of it and Green not at all. Why is that guys??

Then you post this Necro which made me :pac:

You’re now looking into Green but nothing too major, stating Green throwing shade on Tusk could be a wolf buddy bussing which is exactly what I said about the two of you.

In my mind the two of you are completely distancing yourselves now.

This is a nice tunnel now I think of it, think I’ll stay here awhile unless given reason to do otherwise :)

I don't believe this, it was too ham fisted to ever be believable, you're a much better player than this

One or both of you is 100% a wolf. I just need to figure out which :rolleyes:

Here's the thing GnR, you want so bad to portray me as wolfy but let's have a look at your own actions.

Your FFA was rightly torn to shreds by a dead villager, your reasoning was conflicting.

You had Baggly and tusk on your FFA yet suddenly move to Clara for a spurious reasoning in my eyes.

So now today you're going to focus on me and try and get me lynched.

When I flip villager, because it's when and not if ask yourself one thing, who will you blame then?

Because if you're a villager you're painting yourself into a corner for an easy mislynch if I do go tonight.

Ah Necro, skewing things.
    I had Baggly, Tusk and Clara on my FFA, I voted within my FFA, I didnt suddenly jump anywhere. If I was going to suddenly jump on someone it would have been to you for the reasons I outlined earlier, you're floating about, having a conversation with yourself on tread about who you would lynch

Green&Red wrote:
    I don't believe this, it was too ham fisted to ever be believable, you're a much better player than this

What exactly is ham fisted about this post?
    Necro wrote:
    Wolf. Vig will shoot you if you survive the lynch, I'd put my house on that

Are the deadrooms on cop or dnd for this one?

LadySkunk wrote: »
    I had to go back to see if you or Green properly responded to my you being a wolf team theory and you only responded to one small part of it and Green not at all. Why is that guys??

Then you post this Necro which made me :pac:

You’re now looking into Green but nothing too major, stating Green throwing shade on Tusk could be a wolf buddy bussing which is exactly what I said about the two of you.

In my mind the two of you are completely distancing yourselves now.

This is a nice tunnel now I think of it, think I’ll stay here awhile unless given reason to do otherwise :)

My vote is on Necro already

@Necro - I'll do your ISO now and I will try my best to keep an open mind and judge your actions from both a potential wolf and potential villager POV

giphy.gif?cid=19f5b51a5d272305585273364dc1f65b&rid=giphy.gif

Oh wait. You already have one ;)

• Advertisement

Because you're claiming vig, there was the joking in the sign-up and now youre saying he will be shot

There are little pigs who have less ham on their fists

Green&Red wrote:
    Ah Necro, skewing things. I had Baggly, Tusk and Clara on my FFA, I voted within my FFA, I didnt suddenly jump anywhere. If I was going to suddenly jump on someone it would have been to you for the reasons I outlined earlier, you're floating about, having a conversation with yourself on tread about who you would lynch

Exactly, I told you yesterday your reasoning for Clara was spurious, I'm not exactly skewing things when I'm on record as disagreeing with you before the lynch.

That's how I always play re: lynching, discussing things, getting other opinions, etc etc

I'm not an Oracle (this game anyways) or anything, I'm wrong more times than I'm right.

It's not wolfy to be unsure.

And anyways, I voted from my FFA if you want a model of consistency to work from, just like you so what's up with that?

I also dont believe you were ever going to vote me yesterday, you never gave any indication of that on thread, perhaps you're mixing up a discussion you had in your wolf room?

The two of you are cracking me up! If you’re both the wolves fair play for the show :pac:

I’m going to look into everyone else later out of fairness though. Will come back with more thoughts later :)

LadySkunk wrote:

Ah Skunk why you gotta play me like this? I'm juggling a lot of balls at the moment sorry if I dont respond to every question:(

I'm a villager though, I've no clue about Green's alignment, how can I? I'm keeping my options open somewhat though and trying not to get stuck in a tusk tunnel as a lot of things are pointing to him as a wolf

You're skewing by suggesting I had Baggly and Tusk on my FFA and suddenly jumped to Clara. I had all three on my FFA

Anyways, the joke is that Baggly will shoot me, not the other way round. I've already done that in a previous game so hence the reason he wants his revenge :P

... trying not to get stuck in a tusk tunnel as a lot of things are pointing to him as a wolf

Can you list them for the class?

Green&Red wrote:
    You're skewing by suggesting I had Baggly and Tusk on my FFA and suddenly jumped to Clara. I had all three on my FFA

I'm not skewing anything. I told you yesterday I disagree with why you FFAed (and eventually voted) Clara

tusk wrote:
    Can you list them for the class?

Sure, theres the post where you state theres a wolf in the first four posters, including yourself in that four.

There's your giant FFAs with four suspects both today and yesterday.

The fact you voted Baggly and that wagon has been left intact points to a minimum of one if not two wolves on board.

Each aside are minor things, but add them together and this where I'm at right now.

• Advertisement

Ah Skunk why you gotta play me like this? I'm juggling a lot of balls at the moment sorry if I dont respond to every question:(

I'm a villager though, I've no clue about Green's alignment, how can I? I'm keeping my options open somewhat though and trying not to get stuck in a tusk tunnel as a lot of things are pointing to him as a wolf

Aww now Necro I know you better than that, it was a fairly big theory I put together and to only get a small response to which had nothing to do with Green makes me suspect you as sad as that is to say.
    LadySkunk wrote: »
    -Green sows doubt on Tusk early on with thanking posts. Says the wolves last game kept him alive because he was liable to be mislynched.

-Baggly FFAs Green and Necro - Bags dies

-Ted FFAs Green and Necro - Ted dies

-Necro FFAd Baggly and Barney, seeing who the village will lynch and who to munch?

-Necro comes in and offers Green as a wolf or being set up. I had posted while he was writing saying it could be a set up or the wolves will come on say it is a set up.

-Necro asks about Tusk not being lynched, seeing whether he’s a good choice to go after tonight?

-Green calls out Necro as a wolf, says he’ll ISO him. Will he come back later and clear him? Look like he suspects him so they can’t be a team and then clears him later for the group.

Now. That all feels very rabbit holey but seeing it all put together makes my wolfy senses tingle. That’s who I’m guessing for wolf team. Of course I’m open to be swayed with a good argument, no tunnelling for me thank you very much :)

Add to that now the two of you are going at each other but it just doesn’t feel genuine. Like you’re trying to take the heat off yourselves :(

Advertisement