Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WereWolf: A 10 player Vigilante game.

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,422 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Ok so the votes:

Baggly (dead villager) : tusk, Clarabel, osh, Electric Nitwit, Necro

Not one person being killed off this wagon makes me think theres minimally one if not both wolves on board.

I'm a villager, so that leaves 4 in tusk, EN, osh and Clara.

Clara had two votes as well so this could be a self-press vote with another wolf (tusk, EN or osh) joining in fearing she was in danger.

Alternatively no wolves were up and if that's the case then theres probably one wolf here and one on Clara.

Clarabel : Green&Red, LadySkunk

Two votes here, another wagon left intact. Makes me believe that theres one wolf on Baggly and one on Clara.

In that case Clara is a villager, and either Skunk or GnR would be a wolf with one wolf in osh, EN and tusk.

Green&Red : Barney92, Ted_YNWA

Two dead villagers on GnR, not sure what to make of that as we don't know who was munched and who was shot.

If Barney was munched, he could be onto something with GnR. If he was shot, who knows.

Ted is a mixed bag, I find it hard to believe he was munched but that's only my take on it.

tusk : Baggly

Baggly the dead villager left his vote on tusk but I'm struggling to gain anything from that as theres so little aside from finger pointing in Baggly's posts.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,422 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

LadySkunk wrote:
    Add to that now the two of you are going at each other but it just doesn’t feel genuine. Like you’re trying to take the heat off yourselves

Gun to head? I don't think Green is a wolf tbh. Reason being why would he munch into his own wagon, knowing it would bring at least some heat.

Of course he could be counting on us thinking that, so that's why my options remain open.

Your theory is fair, but look at my wagonomics which say something similar and try to apply that to other pairings and see what else you come up with, because I'm village and lynching me is a mistake

• Registered Users Posts: 2,926 ✭✭✭Clarabel

stealing reads here.

Ive put a vote on necro.
    This is now where it becomes really hard to read your waganomics cause you aren't included in it

So for me
    tusk, Clarabel, osh, Electric Nitwit, Necro

If there is one, it could very well be you Necro. EN is more village, tusk is more village again. I'll have to go read osh but I recall feeling very village about him yesterday.

LadySkunk is worrying me a little, she keeps saying she is going to do things and then doesn't and I'm not sure that she is giving many reads.

I'm ignoring GnR because it just feels like he voted for me so I'm going to vote for him. His reasons are flimsy. I think that Necro and him absolutly could be a pair.

Can people seriously stop voting?

Have we all forgotten about majority?

Jesus Christ.

Clarabel wrote:
    Ive put a vote on necro. This is now where it becomes really hard to read your waganomics cause you aren't included in it

That's just nonsense Clara, I know I'm village so why the hell would I include myself?

• Advertisement

Necro wrote: »
    Can people seriously stop voting?

Have we all forgotten about majority?

Jesus Christ.

But Necro I want you dead cause I think you are wolfing, that's why I am voting!

Clarabel wrote:
    But Necro I want you dead cause I think you are wolfing, that's why I am voting!

I am not a wolf ffs, why do you want to end the day early?

That's just nonsense Clara, I know I'm village so why the hell would I include myself?

It's not nonsense, it's exactly the conversation that I was having about reads previously and being objective. I don't think it makes you more or less wolfy though because of it!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,945 ✭✭✭✭Electric Nitwit

Clarabel wrote: »
    LadySkunk is worrying me a little, she keeps saying she is going to do things and then doesn't and I'm not sure that she is giving many reads.

I'm ignoring GnR because it just feels like he voted for me so I'm going to vote for him. His reasons are flimsy. I think that Necro and him absolutly could be a pair.

I did wonder about a couple of skunk's posts. Pointing out the munch could be a set up against GnR, then keeping the heat on the GnR/Necro team idea

That could, at a stretch, be the actions of GnR's fellow wolf trying to protect GnR (with the setup) and diluting votes against him (with the team idea)

I am not a wolf ffs, why do you want to end the day early?

catch a wolf, kill a wolf

• Advertisement

Clarabel wrote:
    It's not nonsense, it's exactly the conversation that I was having about reads previously and being objective. I don't think it makes you more or less wolfy though because of it!

I patently disagree in including myself in any analysis as it is going to be biased irregardless of my alignment.

That's for others to decide.

But christ dont just maj me out of the game on day bloody 2.

Think about it at least and vote me at 9.30pm fine, but not now with 8 hrs and 13 mins left till the lynch!!

Interesting that I bring up Clara possibly wanting to self press against Baggly and now she wants to maj me and end the day early.

Look into that if I get lynched please folks because you're heading straight for a mislynch again at the moment

Clarabel wrote:
    Ive put a vote on necro. This is now where it becomes really hard to read your waganomics cause you aren't included in it

I mean this is just a lie

Necro wrote:
    I'm a villager, so that leaves 4 in tusk, EN, osh and Clara.

Interesting that I bring up Clara possibly wanting to self press against Baggly and now she wants to maj me and end the day early.

Look into that if I get lynched please folks because you're heading straight for a mislynch again at the moment

I didn't think that I was up for lynch last night at all, there was very little self pres vote going on. I'd of happily taken a mislynch on me last night. I won't take one tonight though, it's too close.

I'm not sure I see the connection between a self pres vote against and putting in a vote now? Like I am being open and honest about my vote. Can you expand on that a little?

Clarabel wrote:
    I'm not sure I see the connection between a self pres vote against and putting in a vote now? Like I am being open and honest about my vote. Can you expand on that a little?

You and GnR were competing wagons against Baggly, with two votes each respectively

I mean this is just a lie

Which quote is a lie Necro :P:P:P That's you're a villager?

Clarabel wrote:
    Which quote is a lie Necro That's you're a villager?

You, lying about me not including myself.

I specifically stated I was a villager in the beginning, which is true.

But it's fine you can grovel at my feet if you're actually a villager when I flip green

You and GnR were competing wagons against Baggly, with two votes each respectively

Where were you last night? I was never up for chop, I landed up with a vote from Skunk by mistake which she admited to. The GnR comment over a BR copy and paste which I still think is nosense. That was it. I wasn't in the race , there was no sign I was going to be lynched at all.

I like your game, turn on the person coming at you and pick holes in them. Great village tactic. How about you try defending yourself a little more

Clarabel wrote:
    catch a wolf, kill a wolf

And when I flip green how do you think that makes you look wanting to end the day early if you're a villager?

Clarabel wrote:
    I like your game, turn on the person coming at you and pick holes in them. Great village tactic. How about you try defending yourself a little more

I've been defending myself all bloody day, but also trying to do other work so people can look over it if I get lynched and am revealed as a villager

• Advertisement

And when I flip green how do you think that makes you look wanting to end the day early if you're a villager?

Maj voting only in from D2, we are are D1 right? yesterday D0 no? I honestly think that, and I'm having fun winding you up a little.

Clarabel wrote:
    Where were you last night? I was never up for chop, I landed up with a vote from Skunk by mistake which she admited to. The GnR comment over a BR copy and paste which I still think is nosense. That was it. I wasn't in the race , there was no sign I was going to be lynched at all.

That is irrelevant in wagonomics.

Wagonomics purely looks at the voting data, not the circumstances around it.

Clarabel wrote:
    Maj voting only in from D2, we are are D1 right? yesterday D0 no? I honestly think that, and I'm having fun winding you up a little.

Yesterday was day 1, as we had a lynch. No day 0 in this game

If there is major voting I'll see if Keith let's me unvote....but I still think you're a wolf.

I will collate FFA if pepole want to submit them

That is irrelevant in wagonomics.

Wagonomics purely looks at the voting data, not the circumstances around it.

but then self pres cannot come into it? At all, cause self pres is a circumstantial action

Clarabel wrote:
    If there is major voting I'll see if Keith let's me unvote....but I still think you're a wolf.

And you're wrong, but thank you. I dont mind being lynched at all if the village wills it but I strongly object to being voted out by majority on day friggin 2!!!

Clarabel wrote:
    but then self pres cannot come into it? At all, cause self pres is a circumstantial action

Of course it can, you had two votes on you, you voted on the main wagon.

That being said given your wagon is still intact I dont think it's the case, but for full and clear analysis all possibilities need to be explored

• Registered Users Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭tusk

I'm starting to regret entering this game hahah. Burnout for batman may be on the horizon. woops

Clara, if necro's a wolf, who's his bud? GnR, or do you have any other ideas?

Skunkers, any input outside of your GnR/Necro team theory.

Current standings from my perspective of what's going on :

Wolfy
    Tusk
    Necro
    GnR

Village doesn't know
    Clara
    Skunk
    Osh

Villagy
    EN

Tusk why are you putting yourself as wolfy :pac:

This is not good for my twitchiness

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭tusk

Of course it can, you had two votes on you, you voted on the main wagon.

That being said given your wagon is still intact I dont think it's the case, but for full and clear analysis all possibilities need to be explored

So, if a wagon is intact, it's likely theres a wolf there?

Why is that? because there's more people for them to hide in?

Advertisement