Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WereWolf: A 10 player Vigilante game.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭tusk

osh wrote: »
    I'm not a million miles away from that Necro.

My gut feeling as of now is there's one wolf out of GnR and Ladyskunk.

One wolf out of Tusk, Clara and Necro.

Tusk was top of my list yesterday before I switched. But when I ultimately decided to switch, I was thinking that if it turned out Baggly was a villager, I'd have to focus again on Tusk. Still not sure, but I won't be voting until close to 10 again anyway,

Elaborate on why you'd be voting me...?

Mad craic altogether.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,422 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

tusk wrote:
    This is so weak tbf. Fair enough, when we're day 1/0 and there's nothing going on, I'm an easy target. But you're hanging on to silly reasons for voting for me and not even willing to put them aside to look outside.

If it was one reason, I'd be able to put it aside but they keep mounting up the more and more I re read the thread.

There are some parts where I say tusk is a villager but I keep coming back to these points and I can't honestly not FFA you as a result.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,422 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

tusk wrote:
    Is the Deadroom on Change of Plan, or Dungeons and Dragons pls?

Presumably D&D but I don't know for definite

Necro wrote: »
    If it was one reason, I'd be able to put it aside but they keep mounting up the more and more I re read the thread.

There are some parts where I say tusk is a villager but I keep coming back to these points and I can't honestly not FFA you as a result.

Well you need to go back to playing on the laptop cos the mobile is skewing your vision. Pretty disappointing to be honest.

tusk wrote:
    Well you need to go back to playing on the laptop cos the mobile is skewing your vision. Pretty disappointing to be honest.

I do :( I hate phone play

• Advertisement

Presumably D&D but I don't know for definite

Thanks

I'm putting in a vote now.

BTW I forgot to mention earlier when catching up - people were asking about a known wagon. I didn't declare who I was voting for at any stage, and I don't think it was very clear there were any specific people up for lynch, aside from myself tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,941 ✭✭✭osh

tusk wrote: »
    Elaborate on why you'd be voting me...?

Mad craic altogether.

Well your post for starters about the wolves in the opening posts. Then GnR's comments about your lack of thanks. Now I haven't played this before, so I can't say if that's true or not but it's obviously something he picked up on.

So you were the best read I had yesterday before I switched to Baggly, which I've already given reasons on. That's why you're still a possibility in my eyes. But I'm not deciding yet what way I'll vote, just getting some thoughts out there. Necro and Clara are also possible in my eyes. EN I'm going to hope and pray is also a newbie villager, seems so to me anyway.

And as I say I think it's likely there's also a wolf in the other group.

Well your post for starters about the wolves in the opening posts. Then GnR's comments about your lack of thanks. Now I haven't played this before, so I can't say if that's true or not but it's obviously something he picked up on.

So you were the best read I had yesterday before I switched to Baggly, which I've already given reasons on. That's why you're still a possibility in my eyes. But I'm not deciding yet what way I'll vote, just getting some thoughts out there. Necro and Clara are also possible in my eyes. EN I'm going to hope and pray is also a newbie villager, seems so to me anyway.

Bleh.

Why necro and clara?

• Advertisement

tusk wrote:
    BTW I forgot to mention earlier when catching up - people were asking about a known wagon. I didn't declare who I was voting for at any stage, and I don't think it was very clear there were any specific people up for lynch, aside from myself tbh.

The only declared vote I saw at all was Skunk's for Clara so I dont know why anyone thought there were known wagons per se tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,945 ✭✭✭✭Electric Nitwit

...and I don't think it was very clear there were any specific people up for lynch, aside from myself tbh.

I'm still amazed you survived!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,926 ✭✭✭Clarabel

I'm putting in a vote now.

Necro you lost the head at me earlier for this, is this a wolf pair move?

Clarabel wrote:
    Necro you lost the head at me earlier for this, is this a wolf pair move?

I dont really like anyone voting early tbh, particularly with maj in play.

Something tusk railed against previously as well if I was a tunnelling man...

I'm still amazed you survived!

Welcome to my life my dude... It's cold and frightening, but it's home.

Bleh.

Why necro and clara?

Because I can't be sure on either atm. And there's surely a wolf in the first group.

I'm busy doing work here, so I don't have time right now to go back to find them, but there have been some posts earlier that got me wondering, GnR's ISO on Necro for instance.

Can I ask why you have already submitted your vote this early?

I'm confident my vote won't cause an early lynch.

See heres the thing, if I have three votes on me now (Clara, GnR, tusk) it only takes one more I think and I'm dead. Lemme see...

Players
    Skunk
    Necro
    tusk
    Clara
    GnR
    EN
    osh

7 players left, 5 - 2
    Yeah so majority is 4.

Please can we not fecking maj today?

Can I ask why you have already submitted your vote this early?

You can ask whatever you like my man. And do. Always ask. Everything.

Everything I do or say has a reason behind it. And it's ALWAYS for the benefit of the village.

I'm not a million miles away from that Necro.

My gut feeling as of now is there's one wolf out of GnR and Ladyskunk.

One wolf out of Tusk, Clara and Necro.

Tusk was top of my list yesterday before I switched. But when I ultimately decided to switch, I was thinking that if it turned out Baggly was a villager, I'd have to focus again on Tusk. Still not sure, but I won't be voting until close to 10 again anyway,

Bleh.

Why necro and clara?

An possibly EN, but you have them as village? So for me this is tusk, Necro or you, but I have you as more village than EN. I'd be inclined to think you are right, there is one wolf there and another in the other wagons.

Who do you feel GnR or LadySkunk is more likley? I don't see why they couldn;t be working as a pair

I picked this up cause I thought you were contridicting yourself but actually not.

• Advertisement

See heres the thing, if I have three votes on me now (Clara, GnR, tusk) it only takes one more I think and I'm dead. Lemme see...

Players
    Skunk
    Necro
    tusk
    Clara
    GnR
    EN
    osh

7 players left, 5 - 2
    Yeah so majority is 4.

Please can we not fecking maj today?

I never said I voted for you?

tusk wrote:
    I never said I voted for you?

I know, hence the IF :)

I don't get it. If your village Tusk, and both wolves vote early, then all it needs is one more. Just don't see what the benefit would be in voting early.

I don't get it. If your village Tusk, and both wolves vote early, then all it needs is one more. Just don't see what the benefit would be in voting early.

There may not be any benefit to voting early. But there's definitely benefit in saying I have...

well the point is, you went a bit postal with me and just ignored tusk doing it. Probably cause he is not voting for you cause there a pair of you in it?

Clarabel wrote: »
    well the point is, you went a bit postal with me and just ignored tusk doing it. Probably cause he is not voting for you cause there a pair of you in it?

I'm not a wolf so....

I'm not a wolf so....

well I dunno, Necro, it looks odd. Really odd

tusk why did you want to know the backroom?

I need to work out the benefits in a Skunk lynch.

Ok so Skunk is a wolf, GnR is virtually clear and I'd be a lot happier about Clara too.

Skunk is a villager, then GnR possibly but not definitely a wolf, and Clara not clear either.

Blargh.

Let's try GnR but I'm feeling the same result.

GnR flips wolf, Skunk likely clear due to wagonomics, Clara probably ok too given he's been focused on Clara a good bit

GnR is village, Skunk possible wolf, Clara possible wolf

Thoughts?

• Advertisement

Clarabel wrote: »
    well I dunno, Necro, it looks odd. Really odd

You quoted me say i'm not a wolf there... Why did the above seem like you're talking to necro?

Advertisement